British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

Anyone know when Josh Grajczonek and Nick Morris were allowed to ride in Poland too? Morris might have an excuse having signed after the start of the season and Berwick at one point not being in the meeting.

Why do people appear to think its ok for Cook to apparently deck jason pipe

It's not ok and nobody has said it is

Anyone know when Josh Grajczonek and Nick Morris were allowed to ride in Poland too? Morris might have an excuse having signed after the start of the season and Berwick at one point not being in the meeting.

Grajczonek is riding at Peterborough- Rzeszow are using R/R for him

Josh is at Peterborough?

Tbh if the BSPA can announce 5 ruder heats and then retract that, withdraw two teams and then put them back in, I don't think you can blame Morris for riding in Poland instead...

BUT the rules that are seemingly being used against Holder would seemingly still apply to Morris

Edited by waihekeaces1
  • Like 1

JG is riding for Sheffield :unsure:

Huh..who is Jason Pipe and why did Cook deck him?..did he blame him for his poor performance?

Might have an excuse? We were chucked out the meeting and he only made arrangements after that! I am more pissed off at the BSPA for the way we were screwed about! We may have had a chance with Nick being with us... That being said... Our 4 were by far the weakest line up on paper yet we have not disgraced ourselves at all! Captain Doolan rolling back the years!

Tbh if the BSPA can announce 5 ruder heats and then retract that, withdraw two teams and then put them back in, I don't think you can blame Morris for riding in Poland instead...

BUT the rules that are seemingly being used against Holder would seemingly still apply to Morris

Morris was committed to riding in the 4s. He was told bandits had been kicked out and so he contacted his Polish team and said he was now free to ride. Totally different from Holder

• Like 4

Morris was committed to riding in the 4s. He was told bandits had been kicked out and so he contacted his Polish team and said he was now free to ride. Totally different from Holder

I agree and as I stated above you can't blame him.

At the same time, the rules don't allow riders to miss the meeting due to fixture clash or BSPA incompetence.

I agree and as I stated above you can't blame him.

At the same time, the rules don't allow riders to miss the meeting due to fixture clash or BSPA incompetence.

Are you for real?

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I trusted someone I should know better than the trust when he told me both were missing.

Might have an excuse? We were chucked out the meeting and he only made arrangements after that! I am more pissed off at the BSPA for the way we were screwed about! We may have had a chance with Nick being with us... That being said... Our 4 were by far the weakest line up on paper yet we have not disgraced ourselves at all! Captain Doolan rolling back the years!

Agreed. If thats how it played out then Morris has a perfectly adequate reason.

Are you for real?

Yes I am. It was an utter balls up by the BSPA and I'm not saying he should be punished, simply pointing out the rules.

Or which part do u disagree with?