British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

There was a lot of £2 car park fees. Is it normally that much?

Hodgy is Panthers car parking supremo so would be a good person to ask :)

• Like 1

1 for you 1 for me 😜

A good day for him 😆

(Thats a joke by the way)

There was a lot of £2 car park fees. Is it normally that much?

Normally £1, none of which goes to the promotion ~ all to The Showground. I suppose £2 wasn't bad on this occasion as some were parked up for six hours. The last time I went into Leicester City centre it cost me £9.20p for just over two hours as the fee jumped straight to 4 hours after exceeding 2. That was over six years ago as I haven't been back since so it probably costs even more now.

The last time I went into Leicester City centre it cost me £9.20p for just over two hours as the fee jumped straight to 4 hours after exceeding 2. That was over six years ago as I haven't been back since so it probably costs even more now.

Bloody hell! How much would Richard III have had to pay?

Edited by crescent girl
  • Like 4

Normally £1, none of which goes to the promotion ~ all to The Showground.

And was initially brought in, allegedly, to cover the club's SRBF contribution before it magically went into the ether to be subsumed into standard running costs.

And was initially brought in, allegedly, to cover the club's SRBF contribution before it magically went into the ether to be subsumed into standard running costs.

That was under the days of Mr Frost I believe!

That was under the days of Mr Frost I believe!

It was in the days of CH I thought. RF just carried it on without realising (and needing the £1's tbh) and it's been running costs ever since I guess.

Very definitely it was CH and allegedly for SRBF

• Like 1

Very definitely it was CH and allegedly for SRBF

Jim, I'm pretty sure that under Horton we parked under the trees near where they parked on Sunday and Trevor used to drive his bubble car around the back of the mainstand via that entrance ..!

Jim, I'm pretty sure that under Horton we parked under the trees near where they parked on Sunday and Trevor used to drive his bubble car around the back of the mainstand via that entrance ..!

You are thinking of MH

You are kidding right?

The Panthers did the BSPA a favour by running this event and attracting a huge crowd.

£3000 x £20 = £60,000 divided by 10 PL clubs = £6,000 each for doing absolutely nothing.

I often wonder if your a boy of about 10 or an older attention seeking loner but this post hasnt helped.

Your maths is shocking so again you could be young or again just thick im not sure.

Try thinking of all the costs to run a meeting and then get back to use with the revised info........thanks

I often wonder if your a boy of about 10 or an older attention seeking loner but this post hasnt helped.

Your maths is shocking so again you could be young or again just thick im not sure.

Try thinking of all the costs to run a meeting and then get back to use with the revised info........thanks

Young ,thick and wind-up merchant .Not many biting now though.
  • Like 1

Your English is shocking so you could be young or just thick, I'm not sure.

• Like 1

Your English is shocking so you could be young or just thick, I'm not sure.

ah is that because i hit the 'e' on the end of the word 'us' in error............damn must try harder

ah is that because i hit the 'e' on the end of the word 'us' in error............damn must try harder

Oh dear, proof reading isn't something you do well is it? It's a bit rich mocking others when you lack basic skills yourself.