British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue V Swindon 14/7/17

No surprise it's Troy Batchelor guesting tonight, best rider round the NSS this season, could be close.

Belle Vue Aces

Kenneth Bjerre, Steve Worrall, Max Fricke, Rohan Tungate, Craig Cook, Dan Bewley, Jack Smith

Swindon Robins

Troy Batchelor(G), Tobias Musielak, Bradley Wilson-Dean, David Bellego, Nick Morris, Adam Ellis, Zach Wajtknecht

We will run Belle Vue close, a point at least. Batch is a great addition under the circumstances, Ellis to have a massive influence & is likely to have 7 rides which could make the difference. COYR!

No surprise it's Troy Batchelor guesting tonight, best rider round the NSS this season, could be close.

Belle Vue Aces

Kenneth Bjerre, Steve Worrall, Max Fricke, Rohan Tungate, Craig Cook, Dan Bewley, Jack Smith

Swindon Robins

Troy Batchelor(G), Tobias Musielak, Bradley Wilson-Dean, David Bellego, Nick Morris, Adam Ellis, Zach Wajtknecht

Miraculous recovery from a wrist injury. Maybe the medics should check him over?

If I were BV I'd only ride 'under protest' at Batch's inclusion!! ;-) ;-)

The SCB official granted the IRR facility for him last night, so the SCB should stop him from guesting 24 hours later. (and that's no disrespect to Swindon!)

Is the NSS track looking heavy and grippy for this evening??

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

If I were BV I'd only ride 'under protest' at Batch's inclusion!! ;-) ;-)

The SCB official granted the IRR facility for him last night, so the SCB should stop him from guesting 24 hours later. (and that's no disrespect to Swindon!)

Is the NSS track looking heavy and grippy for this evening??

It`s a pity that they didn`t start their cheating clampdown on Good Friday with Poole(Kasprzak`s non-appearance) in that case and last night might have had a different outcome ;)

Miraculous recovery from a wrist injury. Maybe the medics should check him over?

Reports are stating it was an injury to his thumb, not his wrist and it is having treatment on it this morning and giving the meeting a go.

Sad to see Craig Cook not get the contract with Rybnik..

Would have been great to see him in Poland first tier.

Sad to say but his WC lost him the contract from what I understand.

Sad to see Craig Cook not get the contract with Rybnik..

Would have been great to see him in Poland first tier.

Sad to say but his WC lost him the contract from what I understand.

Cook is far to inconsistent,he should be cleaning up in GB if he is as good as some people make out.
  • Like 2

Cook is far to inconsistent,he should be cleaning up in GB if he is as good as some people make out.

Ohhh I agree don't worry. But it would have been nice to see a GB rider get a spot there in the first tier.

• Like 2

He was not that impressive at Swindon last night.

• Like 1

Reports are stating it was an injury to his thumb, not his wrist and it is having treatment on it this morning and giving the meeting a go.

Thumbs-up to him then for giving it a go!!

• Like 2

Photo? Riders normally like putting photos of their injuries on twitter. Surely Batch has done that, oh wait...

Excellent news that Troy has recovered following yesterday's meeting.

Maybe sucking his thumb all night has helped him recover from that nasty experience last night?

• Like 5

Swindon were the first team to win at NSS, without Doyley, beat them last night without him, and lost when he's ridden for them, the blokes a liability!

• Like 5

Perhaps the KL press officer and the Swindon press officer should have got together to get their stories right before announcing he was guesting?!