British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Rye House V Wolves Saturday 15th July.

I thn Wolves will winn this by10 points. Rye House have weak links and Perks should be a trump card for Wolves as well.

Have Rye House got KK guesting at number 1? As it's clearly not the Lindgren stevebrum tells us about :P

Really poor from Thorssell tonight. Your second highest average rider scoring 2 points is really not acceptable.

Poor night from Freddie too, hopefully he can bounce back vs Poole after 2 below par back to back meetings but you have to think that maybe he's still not 100% fit. He was getting treatment on Monday and his scores in Sweden & Poland haven't been great lately either.

Edited by Perton Wolf

I thn Wolves will winn this by10 points. Rye House have weak links and Perks should be a trump card for Wolves as well.

Shows how much I know :D

• Like 1

Really poor from Thorssell tonight. Your second highest average rider scoring 2 points is really not acceptable.

Poor night from Freddie too, hopefully he can bounce back vs Poole after 2 below par back to back meetings but you have to think that maybe he's still not 100% fit. He was getting treatment on Monday and his scores in Sweden & Poland haven't been great lately either.

Have to agree with all that. Belle Vue favourites for the title with Swindon coming up on the rails.

The meeting turned in heat 12 with a totally unexpected 5-1 from Barker & Morley over Schlein & Perks. Up to then, it had really been nip and tuck.

I can't help but think that the track should be better and if it was it would help Rye House. Most of the passing was off the second bend after the start where as Harris & Barker in particular would benefit from more racing lines.

• Like 1

anyone have an accurate scorecard from tonight

scb saying robson scored 12, updates saying 10

also some confusion on harris total

thanks

anyone have an accurate scorecard from tonight

scb saying robson scored 12, updates saying 10

also some confusion on harris total

thanks

Updates has Heat 3, Heat 10 and Heat 14 wrong

Heat 3 was : Schlein, Robson, Thorssell, Wells

Heat 10 was : Schlein, Barker, Harris, Thorssell

Heat 14 was : Robson, Thorssell, Perks, Wells

Edited by ballinger

Updates has Heat 3, Heat 10 and Heat 14 wrong

Heat 3 was : Schlein, Robson, Thorssell, Wells

Heat 10 was : Schlein, Barker, Harris, Thorssell

Heat 14 was : Robson, Thorssell, Perks, Wells

thanks, can you confirm how many points harris scored?

I had a bet on him to score exactly 10, settled as a losing bet but can see in several places he scored 10

Have Rye House got KK guesting at number 1? As it's clearly not the Lindgren stevebrum tells us about :P

Ah, bless.

I bet you have waited ALL season for Freddie to have a KK type meeting.

Shame you can't compare it to a good KK score tho. :wink:

thanks, can you confirm how many points harris scored?

I had a bet on him to score exactly 10, settled as a losing bet but can see in several places he scored 10

Harris got 10+2.

• Like 1