British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions Vs Swindon Robins 17/07/17

Get in Riss. Good to see him come out and win that heat after what happened earlier.

Batchelor and Morris capable of a 5-1 though 🙈

Fair play to Leicester who are really getting stuck in

If Morris had been a TR and won heat 9 it would be level now.

Three matches von tonight, and unless updates are behind this is the one closest to completion!

Why did Musielek get double points when he beat no Leicester rider?

18.14.3 The TR rider starts from the Starting Gate and Race points scored are doubled provided s/he finishes ahead of an Opponent. NB a non-finisher is an Opponent

I would have said Newman was a non-starter and not a non-finisher

I'd have thought he has to count as a rider, otherwise you could potentially field no riders and concede a 5-0 rather than field one and risk an 8-1. Intention is probably that, it's just worded poorly like a lot of the rule book.

• Like 3

Get in Riss. Good to see him come out and win that heat after what happened earlier.

Batchelor and Morris capable of a 5-1 though

Swindon 5-1 would improve chance of nicking a playoff place over Kings Lynn, Batchelors team. Can only happen in Speedway.

No Morris in 15, Why?

Edited by iand

Wonder how Lynn fans feel about Troy's commitment to the cause tonight?

Which cause would that be...king's Lynn's or Troy Batchelor's ?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: That's how this one feels...I could say more but don't want a ban..........

I'd say the Leicester track is 10 times better than it was based on what I've seen tonight. Perhaps further changes are planned as and when they've properly assessed what they've done so far, there seems ample room to do whatever it takes to make it a really good racetrack.

Decent looking crowd as well tonight, comes across well on the telly, hopefully they will tempt a few back at full price, definitely good value for money tonight.