British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien Round 10

ideo- all 15 heats Polish short version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZdIlZNaf8c

Blinking heck. Is there no end to the talent of this fellow Dave Goddard? Apparently he can speak Polish as well! :icon_smile_clown:

Blinking heck. Is there no end to the talent of this fellow Dave Goddard? Apparently he can speak Polish as well! :icon_smile_clown:

I wasn`t to sure when he said yesterday he saw his 1st speedway meeting in 1986 when he was 6 weeks old - or that`s what I thought he said- which makes him 31/32. I thought he was more 51/52 :lol:

Standings after round 10

1. Vetlanda 19 points 1.244 points quota

2. Masarna 16 points 1.214

3. Lejonen 14 points 0.944

4. Dackarna 12 points 1.032

5. Smederna 9 points 0.909

6. Rospiggarna 8 points 0.909

7. Piraterna 7 points 0.921

8. Indianerna 5 points 0.895

Next week's meetings:

Piraterna - Elit Vetlanda #tv meeting

Dackarna- Smederna

Rospiggarna - Masarna

Lejonen - Indianerna

I am a bit surprised that Cmore go to Motala again since they were there last week. Rospiggarna-Masarna or

Dackarna - Smederna and the fight for 4th would be a better choice obut Cmore seems allergic to Smederna.

I have been checking the play-off details and I think it`s-Ghostie please put me right if I`m wrong

3 v 6 and 4 v 5 2 legs on 29th August and 5th September

1 v winners of 4v5 and 2 v winners of 3v6 2 legs on 12th and 13th September

final on 26th and 27th September

Edited by racers and royals

I wasn`t to sure when he said yesterday he saw his 1st speedway meeting in 1986 when he was 6 weeks old - or that`s what I thought he said- which makes him 31/32. I thought he was more 51/52 :lol:

I don't care how old he is. I've watched 2 meetings on which he has commentated and I'm back to Dave Lanning thinking who does this first class exponent remind me of? And it ain't just because he gave me mention (both weeks). But it does show his sensible and skillful use of social media as well a knowledgible commentary all at the same time. I am impressed and hope he is picked up by BT or Sky.

I have been checking the play-off details and I think it`s-Ghostie please put me right if I`m wrong

3 v 6 and 4 v 5 2 legs on 29th August and 5th September

1 v winners of 4v5 and 2 v winners of 3v6 2 legs on 12th and 13th September

final on 26th and 27th September

Team 3 can choose between team 5 and 6. Team 4 will get the other one. Same thing for the semi. team 1 chooses between QF-winners.

The other info is correct.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Team 3 can choose between team 5 and 6. Team 4 will get the other one. Same thing for the semi. team 1 chooses between QF-winners.

Thanks

But only if there's an "R" in the month :P

I'll get my coat

Cheeky devil! :P yes I am 31 although some do say I sound older. I wish I had been involved in speedway in the 70s and 80s though - I guess I was born old (some people say I moan like an old f*rt a lot of the time!)

Edited by Dave Goddard

Cheeky devil! :P yes I am 31 although some do say I sound older. I wish I had been involved in speedway in the 70s and 80s though - I guess I was born old (some people say I moan like an old f*rt a lot of the time!)

An old f**t that uses Twitter, Facebook and the forum during commentary. Bit of a contradiction in terms me thinks. Your knowledge of speedway well before your time is impressive.

But some of the speedway back in the day was a somewhat special.

But that statement has always been true.

Now is the good old days. You wait and see.