Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Målilla Gp 2017

Wow.. the Greg Hancock show on BT Sport.... allowing Pearson to suck up in person.

GIVE us a break from your hatred of all things Hancock. Personally thought he was excellent and along with Kelvin provided some terrific insight into riding.

• Like 3

Wow.. the Greg Hancock show on BT Sport.... allowing Pearson to suck up in person.

What a sad little person you are.

• Like 1

I'm far from the biggest Hancock fan in the world, but I thought he did a solid job there and came across really well.

Edited by Troy

Aww diddums.

How dare they have a 4 time and current World Champion offer his views.

As it was he came across well.

Unlike you.

GIVE us a break from your hatred of all things Hancock. Personally thought he was excellent and along with Kelvin provided some terrific insight into riding.

Can't argue with that, made a decent change to hear a different perspective.

I can't say that I am that impressed with the racing or the track. Not bad but certainly not superb either.

• Like 1

No argument with Hancock giving his views but commentators are there to give information such as which riders are in a heat. Reminiscing is fine but not to the detriment of the job you are meant to do.

Often the racing can take a while to warm up, but there's been passing on most races so far, hard to find fault with it imo

• Like 1

Pearson's new 2017 saying (he seems to get one per season)... 'Hereeee we goooo' (at least once per race start, twice just then!)

No argument with Hancock giving his views but commentators are there to give information such as which riders are in a heat. Reminiscing is fine but not to the detriment of the job you are meant to do.

CANNOT say I agree with that.

Often the racing can take a while to warm up, but there's been passing on most races so far, hard to find fault with it imo

Yes I know that it sometimes takes a few heat but it is basically one line after half the meeting. I also agree that there have been passings

but it have mostly been on the inside when the rider infront drifts out a bit, As I said not great but not bad either.