British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Målilla Gp 2017

Just watched the meeting back and what a good one! Great to see Tai back on song. Sitting 5th hoping for a strong finish to get a Brit in the top 3.

Only annoying thing is I've backed Zmarzlik the last 3 meetings and being away never got a bet on!

I thought Roscos shirt was awful.....then the wife said I had one about 30 years ago worse then that. :shock:

Thats a TKMAXX job.End of range.

I think people are being a bit over critical of the commentary analysis. Rosco did a reasonable job and he will get better when we get more "fixture clashes".

The meeting was as good as you get in GP terms. And the final was superb.

Come on people. You get a really good meeting, unpredictable to the last and you still want to pick holes in it. Sit back, enjoy the racing and be thankful you can watch speedway from all over Europe (The World) contested by the very best in the World. And can you believe that last bend swoop? We are lucky indeed.

Rosco did do a reasonable job. Simply mentioning the topic of engines and engine tuners raised the game above the same old bland filler stuff. Motorsport can't possibly be dependent on the the driver/rider alone so just to skim over engineering matters as though the viewer won't be able to understand it is to miss an important part of the sport IMO. So well done Scotty and Roscoe. Kelvin could contribute so much more but doesn't. Why?

Next step - drop the pointless interviews between races.

Next step - drop the pointless interviews between races.

Could be more interesting.....

We hear you've been banned in the UK. Can you tell us what that's all about?

Ouch that's not many for a GP....smallest yet or maybe the New Zealand GP of a few years ago.

Not many in Krsko this year.

but you expect bigger crowds in Sweden - it is after all a speedway nation of long standing and excellent riders. Slovenia not quiet the same standing as a speedway nation, reputation of quality (except for Zagar)

Ouch that's not many for a GP....smallest yet or maybe the New Zealand GP of a few years ago.

Thought the Italian GPs used to get a lot less

Probably some of the best Speedway i've seen in a while, felt sorry for Lindback being pipped in the final but Zmarzlik rode like a God round the outside