British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Målilla Gp 2017

To be far that isn't unusual for Malilla

Indeed- however they do have covers- which were used the last time I was there. It was Phil Morris`s 1st season as race director. I think the following year was rained off until the Sunday morning !!

Got very wet last year waiting for the meeting to be called off. Car looked very clean after all the rain though 👍

Indeed- however they do have covers- which were used the last time I was there. It was Phil Morris`s 1st season as race director. I think the following year was rained off until the Sunday morning !!

They actually borrowed covers from Vetlanda last year. I think we will see a similar situation in Målilla as in Hallstavik.

Most of the rain will fall from around 8pm so if that is correct, then we'll see a dry start and a wet finish to the GP.

Who is everyone fancying tomorrow then?

Magic has been backed and is now 7/2 favourite Doyle 5/1 Dudek 11/2 Zmarzlik 15 /2 Woffinden 9/1-all with bet 365

Edited by racers and royals

What times kick off 2mz ?