British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Målilla Gp 2017

Terrible refereeing decision there.

Pawlicki turned into Zagar.

Zagar never moved off the line and knew nothing until he felt Pawlicki ride into him

• Like 1

It really was 50/50 both slightly turned on the other rider. If I had to call it, I would call Zagar like the ref.

Probably not if you've been brought up on Tony Rickardsson winning year after year.

Probably will never be another Tony Rickardsson in Sweden.

If that's the criteria the GP is stuffed in Sweden

Maybe I'm missing it but I only recall the commentators mentioning one of the tape warnings when it was issued, are they applied even after races have been run successfully?

Maybe I'm missing it but I only recall the commentators mentioning one of the tape warnings when it was issued, are they applied even after races have been run successfully?

yes, warnings will remain for the rest of the meeting.

Can be

Why does that muppet of a commentator talk about if rider X wins their final ride, semi and final they will lead the championip by x points??? What is the effin point of 'what if's' like that?

yes, warnings will remain for the rest of the meeting.

Yes I know that thanks.

Can be

Thanks.

Way to go Magic!

Get that lead up sunshine!

Why does that muppet of a commentator talk about if rider X wins their final ride, semi and final they will lead the championip by x points??? What is the effin point of 'what if's' like that?

AREN'T you due a holiday?

• Like 1

ENJOYABLE meeting, hardly a dull race so far.

The last few heats have been good but the first 14-15 heats or so weren't that great.

It shouldn't have to take until the last round of 5 before the tracks offers good racing.

Edited by Ghostwalker

It's called keeping the fans informed, it's his job.

• Like 2