British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Målilla Gp 2017

The last few heats have been good but the first 12-13 heats or so weren't that great.

YOU are hard to please tonight.

Cannot remember the last time a rider made the semis with six. Mind you, with my memory...

The last few heats have been good but the first 14-15 heats or so weren't that great.

It shouldn't have to take until the last round of 5 before the tracks offers good racing.

Disagree think the racing was good from heat one, progressing to excellent in the latter part
  • Like 1

Disagree think the racing was good from heat one, progressing to excellent in the latter part

Agree, think Ghostwalker has been watching another meeting!

Agree. Very good GP. Some excellent races tonight.

YOU are hard to please tonight.

Cannot remember the last time a rider made the semis with six. Mind you, with my memory...

Especially when at the interval 8th place already had 6 pointsSome idiot at that stage thought 8 wouldn't be enough to make the semis 😂
  • Like 1

Magic so close to having both wheels over the white, lap2 I think, 1st bend. I haven't got a rewind facility but it looked mighty close.

edit, seen it again, nowhere near, new glasses for me.

Edited by nw42

Anyone think Emils bikes just not quick enough? Whereas in previous seasons he has always seemed to have bikes as quick or quicker than anyone else in the world?

Anyone think Emils bikes just not quick enough? Whereas in previous seasons he has always seemed to have bikes as quick or quicker than anyone else in the world?

AGREE

Two swedes and two home track riders in the final. Hard to call. Lindback looks the fastest but...........

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Can't see past Lindback off that inside gate.

What do I know..Fantastic ride from the Bart-man!

Great gp :party:

Edited by Terry
  • Like 1

Two swedes and two home track riders in the final. Hard to call. Lindback looks the fastest but...........

BZ rides for Vetlanda not Dackarna. ;)