British Speedway Forum
KingIvan

Tigers V Workington 20-7-17

Was going for a Tigers win by 16+ BUT at the moment have we got a Team...Bates-Shoulder injury....Howarth- bad crash tonight at Wolves and Stoneman injured.......Hope Howarth is ok.......

kyle having a storming season so far , until this mishap .

kyle having a storming season so far , until this mishap .

Seems like leaving Workington has worked wonders for him as I previously suggested to you might be the case.

Will be calling in to watch the boys on our way to Cardiff to start off the Speedway weekend, good luck , stay safe :t:

Mandatory 9 day ban for Kyle, due to concussion.

Thankfully for Kyle its just concussion, could have been a whole lot worse looking at the pics, speedy recovery Kyle

• Like 1

i am sure that comes from everyone at workington . from comets reserve to almost stardom . but it will come ...

chill out on your 9 days off .

SHEFFIELD: Josh Grajczonek, Todd Kurtz, Ryan Douglas, Kyle Howarth R/R, Lasse Bjerre, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

WORKINGTON: Craig Cook, Mason Campton, Ty Proctor, Matt Williamson, Thomas Jorgensen, Tom Perry, Rob Shuttleworth.

Seems like leaving Workington has worked wonders for him as I previously suggested to you might be the case.

same could be said about cookie . but riders move, unlike fans ```!

This should be a close run thing. But i will take the Tiger's to win this one by 8+. The clashes between Josh G and Cookie should be worth watching. Lassie Bjerre is riding really well and from what he say's as got to grips with the set up's for Owlerton. He could go really well at 5. It's stopped raining now 1.15pm so if we don't have any more rain the track should be spot on UTT

Bet most of the race updates, will and I quote ...... "from the gate". Boring old Sheffield.

:icon_smile_clown::lol::icon_smile_clown:

Bet most of the race updates, will and I quote ...... "from the gate". Boring old Sheffield.

I have been a big critic of the track this season, but credit where its due, the last three matches at least have been entertaining, so if this one is the same it could be good again

Really impressed with the team tonight, solid performances by everyone. I'll be happy with Graverson scoring 7 every week, his efforts against Perry in heat 14 were worth the admission alone.

Georgie Wood definitely has a lot of potential and much more to offer as his score didn't reflect his efforts.

I'd also like to see Bjerre at 5 permanently, he's really hit some form recently!

Think Cook was a massive disappointment tonight didn't look bothered whatsoever (for obvious reasons) and I thought Campton's score was very flattering too.

Up the Tigers x

I don't know why Cook turned up. Was not interested.