British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Bv V Cradley Heathens

Well while everyone seems to be talking about the planning application everyone seems to have overlooked this fixture, firstly will it beat the weather ? thats difficult to say because the forecast showers seem to be sporadic, however weather permitting i think if Cradley can hold Bv to 55 or less they will do well having said that i could make a case for Cradley to take something out of this meeting, Danny Ayres & Tom Perry should enjoy the racing circuit at the NSS, Dan Greenwood looked more on the pace against Plymouth, Joe Lawlor has had plenty of laps around the NSS, and if Connor has his gating Gloves on he could prove a handful, Dan Bewley is pretty well unbeatable around the NSS, and will have solid support right through the Team, so whilst BV will just have to be there usual self to take the points, some of the Cradley riders may have to ride above themselves for them to get anything ride with pride guys, and stay safe.

Edited by greyhoundp

disappointing display from Cradley.... I did not expect hem to win.... but I thought it would be much closer

Amongst all the doom and gloom around the Sport....

Tonight I paid just a tenner for both me and my fourteen year old lad to attend...

I witnessed two of the best races at the track all season by two lads riding as if it were a SWC Final...

Take a bow Dan Bewley and Danny Ayres...

It can still be breathtaking this Sport with the right ingredients...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

disappointing display from Cradley.... I did not expect hem to win.... but I thought it would be much closer

I didn't,I expected BV to get 60+.

Can only echo the sentiment of previous posts regarding heats 13 & 15,brilliant racing from Dan Bewley & Danny Ayres. To quote Kelv it was definitely speedway "out of the top drawer", well done lads! Surely one of those races should turn up on the speedway GB website. Both heats were a credit to the NL.

Edited by mikec

Bewley vs Ayres in heats 13 & 15 were breathtaking. It's unbelievable that a 17 year old in only his 2nd season of speedway has so much talent. I haven't seen a kid that age ride like that since Woffy or Ward.

Us Cradley fams didnt expect us to reach 30 so not all bad. Cudnt watch speedway there every week thou.

That was the worst meeting of the year.

And did u not see heat 13 and 15. World class speedway

Edited by Phil The Ace

Not the best meeting but heats 13 and 15 were fantastic, Dan Bewley looked impressive last season but he's come on loads. Thanks to Danny Ayres for the £5 complimentary ticket , felt smug then my brother got one off Conner Dwyer for nothing. Doh. Even with the gate and go races I enjoyed the speed of the track and viewing fantastic. £3 car parks a bit steep though