British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions V Glasgow Tigers ( S G B Championship) - Sunday, July 23rd (5.30pm)

kerr is becoming a liability to every team he rides for,the new adam roynon.

just can't seem to stay upright,get another profession m8.

Would just like to say this is total bollocks ... I have watched Lewis Kerr ride for quite a few years now and I would have him in my team everyday of the year .. After what happened to him at Peterborough 2 years ago and the way he has come back I think that post is totally out of order ... You might go under same name as me on here but I can definitely say your opinion of Lewis is totally different to mine Edited by KEITH M
  • Like 9

Apologies to Godfrey, but think he should sack his team manager, & do it himself.

Can't have that, because he couldn't do the centre green mic.

Very subdued if Scunny are losing, he's one of the best in the game when they are not.

• Like 1

Having been to other tracks and heard some of the drivel their presenters come out with, I will take Rob all day long. He will always congratulate and credit the away riders if they do well.

• Like 5

Rob is great on the mic.

Just watched heat 13, frustrating to see the away team ride the outside line better than the home team AGAIN.

frustrating for me to see as it wasn't even the outside line or wide outside, it was only mid track. For 2 laps we rode inner & mid track then both went to inside........ too easy in my book. But then, I'm just a spectator & not a rider.

As spectators we can see all the empty track and wonder why riders aren't on it, I think it takes a bit of commitment to run around the outside...............

Maybe there is none.............

People aren't forced to take the sport up, they enjoy it and get paid for it, lets not forget that, as if we should take pity on them.

All the bs about bike setups, have they lost the setting from last week, has the track become a different shape, is it now a different surface, has it never been wet or dry before, has someone stolen their bike and they're using another, how hard can it be to know the right gearing for a home track in different weather conditions.

From what i've seen at the EWR the track is almost always good for racing, infact the away teams will concur with me.

Fingers out.

Having been to other tracks and heard some of the drivel their presenters come out with, I will take Rob all day long. He will always congratulate and credit the away riders if they do well.

Robs good on the Mike I agree but just wish he would stop screaming down it at the end of a race when it's close. Know what I mean Ref

I find him very annoying HT, talks a load of crap in my opinion.

Very much a case of each to his own, but I think he is one of the best in the game.