British Speedway Forum

Totally agree it smacks of someone wanting to see their name up in lights starting a new thread

But not a Poole fan.

Who cares? :wink:

Clearly you care sufficiently to spot the thread, come onto it and pass comment!! Please don't spoil it Steve0 you're having such a good couple of weeks!!! :D:wink::shock:

• Like 1

Well let's have a go at the team.

No 1 Martin Yeates

No 2 Stan Bear

No 3 Craig Boyce

No 4 Garry Allen

No 5 Tony Langdon

No 6 Steve Langdon

No 7 Ally Stevens

Might as well be as stupid as this thread at this time.

• Like 2

No 1 Martin Yeates

No 2 Stan Bear

No 3 Craig Boyce

No 4 Garry Allen

No 5 Tony Langdon

No 6 Steve Langdon

No 7 Ally Stevens

well done - you remembered to include 2 brits 😆
  • Like 1

Aah our 70th Anniversary year!! Who will be celebrating? Who will be riding? Who will be promoting? Who will be managing?

Answers to many of these questions and more will be available in November 2017! lol

Oooh, I'm gonna save this post and re-post it when the time comes!!!!! :approve::shock::wink::P

Holders and Kurtz's would have something about it. A lot of winter politics before then though! At least we don't have all the false average rubbish of last season to work out.

No 1 Martin Yeates

No 2 Stan Bear

No 3 Craig Boyce

No 4 Garry Allen

No 5 Tony Langdon

No 6 Steve Langdon

No 7 Ally Stevens

might as well have jon gould as the no 8 then :t: :t:

• Like 1

Holders and Kurtz's would have something about it. A lot of winter politics before then though! At least we don't have all the false average rubbish of last season to work out.

Really?! I'm sure the AGM can still introduce some sort of 'factor' to further 'equalise' the top 2 leagues!! That might depend on how one-sided the promotion/relegation 'battle' is - or not!!?

If they are sensible and don't weaken the sport even further then I can see Magic back at Poole.

Really?! I'm sure the AGM can still introduce some sort of 'factor' to further 'equalise' the top 2 leagues!! That might depend on how one-sided the promotion/relegation 'battle' is - or not!!?

If they are sensible and don't weaken the sport even further then I can see Magic back at Poole.

I doubt all that will happen mate.

Can't argue with that Skids :t:

:rofl: Not a hope in hell with how he's going in the GP's, he no longer needs your club

• Like 1

...but he does want/need sponsorship which he's getting little of in Sweden!!!

...but he does want/need sponsorship which he's getting little of in Sweden!!!

He'll get even less over here :P

Tony Rickardsson and Mark Loram are riding in the 70th Anniversary meeting - now thats worth seeing 4 Sure