British Speedway Forum

Yes!

ps. So good to catch up with THJ again last night.

Hope its not TJH as for me a backward step based on his scores this season and to me has gone backwards wherever he is riding both UK and Cont.

I notice his UK av for Kings Lynn is dropping even further below the current GSA 5.69 based on woefully low scores last 1/2 weeks.

Only mention it as never know if you are dropping a hint Skidder.

He meets certain of PPF criteria as he rides UK - has ridden UK. Is he not a Poole asset as if so surely doesn't need KL approval to discuss next season as he is already as asset.

Also interesting how his scores are dropping with his av as the season draws to a close. In 16 rides since last GSA came out he has got a massive.... 12 points i.e 3.00 per 4 rides.

Not bad if you are trying to drop your av (not saying he is but IF.....)

Just checked KL site and up to last night his av had dropped to 5.00. Indeed maybe becomes interesting if he gets some engines instead of peddle power for next season :-)

Maybe I am way off the mark but keeps it interesting ;-)

• Like 1

I think everything depends on th e league structure next year which doyle as it's got to be fix nights in the uk for him to ride over here ?

I heard a rumour last night who Matt may have signed, you'll be well pleased if it's this rider and I'll faint haha

I have to admit this has been quite enjoyable so far!!! lol Should keep a few occupied over the Autumn.

Edited by Skidder1

I have to admit this has been quite enjoyable so far!!! lol Should keep a few occupied over the Autumn.

Over Autumn, at this rate we'll know your team by the time the playoffs are done and dusted

Certainly doing my brain cells in ;-)

The trouble with taking early retirement (by choice) is that you over think like hell who it might be when its the club you support.

In football you get too many names put in the public domain but with you Skidder its like trying to squeeze the lemon drip by drip to get some hints/clues.

Impatient ?? - Of course - but that's what the forum is all about. Speedway fanatics/fans scouring for info on who may be riding for their club next season even if we are still at the front end of this. Liverpool FC named Keita as signed for next year. Why cant we at least get a rumoured name or reasonable clues to point us in the right direction. Even if they don't come off it stops the over active brain cells scouring the SGB website and GSA's for clues as to who it might be ;-)

Only those that want to play the "I know something you don't know" game. Not really interested in who Poole have signed for next season because this season is still underway - but enjoy yourself!

• Like 3

If it upsets you so much Steve0 then stay off the thread - Simples.

Although I suggest you keep an eye on this one. Lol

Where did I say it upsets me? As I said I'm not interested in playing your game.

Keep it going Skidder.

This is far more interesting than a lot of the personal sniping and back biting that seems to frequent any topic that has Poole as a subject on this forum.

Any more clues or hints are always welcome of course, but if not happy to at least have the brain matter trying to work out who it may be. Plus if those who may know already seem happy with the possible signing then I will await with eager anticipation ;-)

Where did I say it upsets me? As I said I'm not interested in playing your game.

Nobody is interested in playing your game either mr boring..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Nobody is interested in playing your game either mr boring..

Yawn

• Like 2

Yawn

Tired mate. need to get yourself to bed earlier..

• Like 1