British Speedway Forum

Of course Holder would come back on last seasons average. Why on earth would he not?

What the have done in the past! What Lindback came in on a year ago. So judging by the past, he would.

This is the Bspa, nothing is black & white.

Of course Holder would come back on last seasons average. Why on earth would he not?

They prob mean Vaculik.. ;)
  • Like 1

He didn't this season (like many others) so who knows what they will use for averages next season!??

REAL averages would be nice tho!

• Like 1

Magic stays in Sweden and will ride for Dackarna again.

It was unlikely now its impossible i Imagine.

Was just about to post this.

Chris Holder is our only hope.

Lindback and Vaculik wont come over. Bridges have been burnt with KK and Magic wont do Britain now that he's doing the GP's, Sweden and Poland.

Best we can hope for now. No silly names.

1. B. Kurtz 8.08

2. A. Ellis 5.56

3. C. Holder 7.16

4. J. Holder 5.82

5. H. Andersen 7.75

6. K. Woryna 4.65

7. J. Shanes 2.95

Lindback and Vaculik wont come over. Bridges have been burnt with KK and Magic wont do Britain now that he's doing the GP's, Sweden and Poland.

1. B. Kurtz 8.08

2. A. Ellis 5.56

3. C. Holder 7.16

4. J. Holder 5.82

5. H. Andersen 7.75

6. K. Woryna 4.65

7. J. Shanes 2.95

Think I would have that team.

But not convinced that J.Holder would get in the team.

I still could see Vaculik coming over, there is a good chance of the big stars that he will.

1. B. Kurtz 8.08

2. A. Ellis 5.56

3. C. Holder 7.16

4. J. Holder 5.82

5. H. Andersen 7.75

6. K. Woryna 4.65

7. J. Shanes 2.95

personally i think we may get four of those riders holder and holder not for me and ellis for swindon imo

Anything official? Or just hearsay?

Anything official? Or just hearsay?

Peter Oakes has reported in today’s Daily Star, that the ACU appeal hearing has upheld Holders appeal against his ban and he will be able to start the season in March.

• Like 2

1. B. Kurtz 8.08

2. A. Ellis 5.56

3. C. Holder 7.16

4. J. Holder 5.82

5. H. Andersen 7.75

6. K. Woryna 4.65

7. J. Shanes 2.95

Ellis won't be back (he wants to stay at Swindon), other than that you could be pretty much spot on there fella :t:

Matt F has already stated that Woryna and Shanes will be in (barring anything significant at the AGM), and today Middlo has gone public saying he wants the three Aussies next year i.e. the Holders and Kurtz so that leaves 2 spots. Hans, whilst not pulling up any trees is pretty much Poole through and through and is still a useful second string so he must be a contender and if he is that leaves just one. And that one last spot could be Matt's master stroke he often pulls out the bag!

• Like 1

Ellis won't be back (he wants to stay at Swindon), other than that you could be pretty much spot on there fella :t:

Matt F has already stated that Woryna and Shanes will be in (barring anything significant at the AGM), and today Middlo has gone public saying he wants the three Aussies next year i.e. the Holders and Kurtz so that leaves 2 spots. Hans, whilst not pulling up any trees is pretty much Poole through and through and is still a useful second string so he must be a contender and if he is that leaves just one. And that one last spot could be Matt's master stroke he often pulls out the bag!

Eddie Kennett or Timo Lahti? :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

Well except those two of course! :D However, Lahti did come good towards the end of the season :t:

These were the engine room for the Pirates. To put it in to a footballing context I would liken these two to Geoff Thomas and Carlton Palmer....

• Like 1

Well except those two of course! :D However, Lahti did come good towards the end of the season :t:

Sort of,he was too good in the play offs!

These were the engine room for the Pirates. To put it in to a footballing context I would liken these two to Geoff Thomas and Carlton Palmer....

Trouble is the engine kept misfiring!

• Like 1

Oh goodie who listens to Middlo anyway!