British Speedway Forum

So back from a week out of the country and not much hard news it would seem - other than Chris Holder's shortened ban and 50% reduction in fines by the ACU.

Interesting to read that Matt Ford assisted Chris with his appeal, so it would seem they've resolved their past differences!?

I think they will await the AGM before announcing the Number 1

Where did you read that Matt Ford had assisted Chris Holder in his appeal?

So back from a week out of the country and not much hard news it would seem - other than Chris Holder's shortened ban and 50% reduction in fines by the ACU.

Interesting to read that Matt Ford assisted Chris with his appeal, so it would seem they've resolved their past differences!?

I think they will await the AGM before announcing the Number 1

interesting comment Skidder about Matt assisting Chris with his appeal.

Also notice that Chris has been fairly quiet on both his twitter and racing website recently. Maybe Matt with his wiser head has suggested Chris keep out of the limelight while the appeal went through and also maybe in the knowledge that he will be in the side for 2018. After all that went on this year I think no comment is better than some of what was said on social media.

Indeed I agree with you that he wont announce any number 1 until after AGM.

Doing a quick calculation. IF they make it a 42 point limit.

BKurtz/Shanes/Woryna/Holder Snr & Jnr/Ellis comes to 34.22 leaves 7.78. Han Anderson sits on 7.75 so team scrapes in by 0.03.

IF they went for another number one then it would seem to put in doubt Holder Sr ?? as they would need a rider with a lower av to accommodate around that number 1 slot ??

We all know the first 3 named are near enough definite, but until the points limit is known plus what plans Matt has for the number one slot then we continue to play the Forum guessing game, which suppose at least it keeps the topic going and ticking along ;-)

Where did you read that Matt Ford had assisted Chris Holder in his appeal?

i read it as well cant remember where though

i read it as well cant remember where though

I don't remember seeing it at all and I read all the speedway articles in the local press.

We wont be getting a world superstar.

Vaculik doesnt like flying.

Janowski will not ride his bike 5 times a week.

Kildemand will go to Swindon or No British club at all.

Dudek suggestion is just childish. ZG would want a massive pay out if he got injured.

Top 3 of Andersen, C. Holder and B. Kurtz is the way to go.

Stop going on about the Holder's attitude. British Speedway is and always will be a joke therefore Chris is only speaking the truth.

Examples

Relegation match. Leicester getting guests in because half of their team are riding for the opposition.

KO Cup final. Nicholls guests for Peterborough in the 1st leg against Ipswich. Then Nicholls guests for Ipswich against Peterborough in the 2nd leg.

We wont be getting a world superstar.

Vaculik doesnt like flying.

Janowski will not ride his bike 5 times a week.

Kildemand will go to Swindon or No British club at all.

Dudek suggestion is just childish. ZG would want a massive pay out if he got injured.

Top 3 of Andersen, C. Holder and B. Kurtz is the way to go.

Stop going on about the Holder's attitude. British Speedway is and always will be a joke therefore Chris is only speaking the truth.

Examples

Relegation match. Leicester getting guests in because half of their team are riding for the opposition.

KO Cup final. Nicholls guests for Peterborough in the 1st leg against Ipswich. Then Nicholls guests for Ipswich against Peterborough in the 2nd leg.

I was just talking about Dudek/Magic just to see who people would want between them. Nothing serious don't worry.

With Matt helping Holder out then it's pretty obvious what is going to happen.

At the end of the day, they are good mates with Middlo and they have all lived with Matt/Middlo at some time. Sure they fall out but they will make up again.

Holder still wants to do well, otherwise would not really be a professional sportman. The travel alone would kill a man.

I don't remember seeing it at all and I read all the speedway articles in the local press.

Know I read it somewhere. As I don't live anywhere near Poole it wasn't in the local press. Could have been Speedway Star or maybe someone on here mentioned it.

I don’t give a flying fig whether you believe I have insider information or not. Plenty of people who know me personally and actually go to speedway rather than pretend to go, know my info is pretty good.

By the way where’s you mate Gavan to back up your posts? Oops.

You know nothing. You have never proven otherwise. End of.

I have already proven my attendance, just because you have never met or 'seen' me means absolutely nothing.

You never provide any evidence of anything you post.

There's 3 facts for you - now either give us something factual or stop with the 'I know what you don't know' manure!

Know I read it somewhere. As I don't live anywhere near Poole it wasn't in the local press. Could have been Speedway Star or maybe someone on here mentioned it.

i think it was in last weeks speedway star i only read it in tesco Edited by ray c

You know nothing. You have never proven otherwise. End of.

I have already proven my attendance, just because you have never met or 'seen' me means absolutely nothing.

You never provide any evidence of anything you post.

There's 3 facts for you - now either give us something factual or stop with the 'I know what you don't know' manure!

I know one thing here. You come on the forum and act like an utter prat. What a really horrible and ghastly person you come across as. Its been civil on here since the troll Gavan got banned. Now you come back on here with your inane spew to drag down the thread. A shame. Edited by Steve Shovlar

i think it was in last weeks speedway star i only read it in tesco

Same here, but I think you are right.

Same here, but I think you are right.

cant believe you two,you actually go to tescos!!

Oh yes probably the speedway star, I wouldn't have seen it as I don't buy it anymore or read it in Tesco.

cant believe you two,you actually go to tescos!!

Steady on, I only go to read SS. Waitrose don't stock it.