British Speedway Forum

Although the pay per points is increased in Poland and Sweden the riders generally dont score as many points per meeting as every race has GP or better standard riders so means they have mixed results but agreed on a good day they can earn a fantastic amount of money.

• Like 1

So do you now see why your 8/9k per meeting for Magic comment was ridiculous. Basically you were saying £750 a point if you divide 9k by 12.

Yes, I was wrong.

In the event with Kyle and Christina Turball. Matt Ford said he knows a rider who earned 30k in one week in Poland.

So if you don't want Chris Holder in the Poole team then you are not a Poole fan??! Darcy has said on twitter he doesn't think he will be in the Poole team! Also i would rather have riders in the team who actually give a ****, all he does is slags it off. Rather keep Hans.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Problem is this forum is a hate-filled cess pool these days so I don't care to frequent as much as I should do as a long-term speedway addict.

Anyways, where did I say not wanting Holder in the team means you're not a Poole fan? Didn't I in fact say I was one of those who agreed with KK > Noddy at the start of 2017!? I was just stating my POV that Chris Holder, a legend and future Poole Hall of Famer, with nearly a decade of riding for Poole and winning numerous trophies doesn't deserve to have his legacy pi55ed on. Noddy has done more than enough in Poole colours to get cut some slack. He's earned my respect and admiration, and even if he never lines up in Poole colours again I will always remember him for his service to the club.

Looking forward to 2018, if the averages and make up of the team can allow him back in 2018 I'd be fine with that. If he isn't in the team, no biggie either. I trust Matt's ability to build a title-contending team.

• Like 4

Sorry for the delayed reply. Problem is this forum is a hate-filled cess pool these days so I don't care to frequent as much as I should do as a long-term speedway addict.

Anyways, where did I say not wanting Holder in the team means you're not a Poole fan? Didn't I in fact say I was one of those who agreed with KK > Noddy at the start of 2017!? I was just stating my POV that Chris Holder, a legend and future Poole Hall of Famer, with nearly a decade of riding for Poole and winning numerous trophies doesn't deserve to have his legacy pi55ed on. Noddy has done more than enough in Poole colours to get cut some slack. He's earned my respect and admiration, and even if he never lines up in Poole colours again I will always remember him for his service to the club.

Looking forward to 2018, if the averages and make up of the team can allow him back in 2018 I'd be fine with that. If he isn't in the team, no biggie either. I trust Matt's ability to build a title-contending team.

Well he didn't last year he put together a load of sht!

• Like 1

Well he didn't last year he put together a load of sht!

So because we only managed 4th last season we should ignore the multiple league titles, cup competitions etc from the proceeding decade!? Personally, I prefer a more balanced and even handed approach. Matt Ford has consistently built title-contending teams and I think it's fair to say he is likely to do so again (assuming he doesn't sell the club!)

• Like 1

You can say any amount of money a speedway rider earns and somebody will get it right but with the mystery that surrounds speedway we never know which one !!!

Bleeds pirate blue i agree i was looking forward to KK coming back i agree about Noddy whatever it is that has got to him perhaps only he knows but he has earn't respect for his performances for the pirates over the years we will just have to see what Matt thinks his best team is for the start of the season , i wouln not be surprised if Noddy was back.

Bleeds pirate blue i agree i was looking forward to KK coming back i agree about Noddy whatever it is that has got to him perhaps only he knows but he has earn't respect for his performances for the pirates over the years we will just have to see what Matt thinks his best team is for the start of the season , i wouln not be surprised if Noddy was back.

Hope so

The person Im looking at is Vaculik. All other teams have signed there big riders in Sweden. And he isnt returning to Vetlanda. Masarna might be able to, but would be a big wage bill with Tai, Lindback and Shamek P already signed.

If he signs in Sweden then no chance if he doesnt then watch this space.

Prepare to be disappointed...

You know that do you

You know that do you

If Im wrong Id be surprised - but I wont lose any sleep over it either way 👍
  • Like 1

I don't think Chris Holder is in plan A team, if he comes back it'll be cos other riders have turned us down. Just depends how many riders are in front of him??!

I think Vaculik will ride at Sheffield if in top league or Leicester if set days in the week as i think Simon Stead will use his relationship to persuade him.

I don't think Chris Holder is in plan A team, if he comes back it'll be cos other riders have turned us down. Just depends how many riders are in front of him??!

Last season it seemed there were always riders in front of him!!