British Speedway Forum

No beach in Sheffield though is there??! :D

:D

His big relationship break up was with Sealy, which has affected his speedway form in last couple of seasons.

Yes and her surname isn't Middleditch!

Gonna be a lot of disappointed poole fans when neither Holders race for poole next season...believe it or not..there are other teams.

• Like 1

Gonna be a lot of disappointed poole fans when neither Holders race for poole next season...believe it or not..there are other teams.

Actually I think it is mixed feelings on the subject of the Holder's, i doubt Peterborough fans are all that keen on Jack despite his good season with them.

They both have a seemingly low average and coincidentally Chris Holder's current average is the same as Jack's was at the start of the season.

Actually I think it is mixed feelings on the subject of the Holder's, i doubt Peterborough fans are all that keen on Jack despite his good season with them.

They both have a seemingly low average and coincidentally Chris Holder's current average is the same as Jack's was at the start of the season.

Okay..there wil be a few disappointed poole fans

Nice picture of chris on twitter in Melbourne for practice and guess who is standing behind him what a joke ?

I guess Jack has made a full recovery from his illness then. Peterborough should not have got a facility and Jack should have got a ban.

• Like 4

I guess Jack has made a full recovery from his illness then. Peterborough should not have got a facility and Jack should have got a ban.

Still not fully recovered apparently..which is why he had to pull out of gp reserve place

Still not fully recovered apparently..which is why he had to pull out of gp reserve place

Then that would conveniently probably get him out of the brown smelly stuff with UK authorities if he does also have a medical certificate.

But when you think about it. I don't think he was first reserve anyway and chances are he would have been sitting around in kevlars in the faint hope one ride would come along.

This way he can dedicate full support to brother Chris in the pits and at the same time can say he was still ill and not fit to ride. Had he been so then for sure he could have been in big trouble for next season.

Was always going to return. People were just going way OTT.

Chris would've signed last season after the KL sacking if he didn't get banned imo.

Chris Holder could not have signed for Poole after KL sacked him. A club cannot sign a rider from the previous year's 1-7 if they are not included in the current year's starting line-up!! People were just going way OTT.

He wasn't included in this season's line-up for a number of reasons - only one of which was his high inflated average!!

Incidentally, other than in yesterday's Peterborough press release, nowhere official or otherwise including the SGP's official media spokesperson has made any mention of Jack Holder being a GP reserve.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 3

I won't be disappointed!

Chris Holder could not have signed for Poole after KL sacked him. A club cannot sign a rider from the previous year's 1-7 if they are not included in the current year's starting line-up!! People were just going way OTT.

He wasn't included in this season's line-up for a number of reasons - only one of which was his high inflated average!!

Good job Swindon had faith in Jason Doyle and his even higher inflated average :wink:

• Like 2

That is just Peterborough BS. He was never in GP! Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 2

That is just Peterborough BS. He was never in GP!

Holder said: "I've been sick for a few days so I went home to try to get better in time for the GP, but I'm still too sick to ride in it.

"There's no way I can race and Brady has to take my place.

"I'm sorry to be missing big meetings at the end of the season."

Boro were just relaying what Jack Holder had told them. If its not true then young Jack is telling fibs...

• Like 1

I won't be disappointed!

nor me

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

That is just Peterborough BS. He was never in GP![/quote

Jack's words

nor me

So basically it's just the kids and girls then.

Edited by baldyman

I know one thing here. You come on the forum and act like an utter prat. What a really horrible and ghastly person you come across as. Its been civil on here since the troll Gavan got banned. Now you come back on here with your inane spew to drag down the thread. A shame.

Nonsense, my posts are fine except when they respond to the Poole gob i.e. you.

So you again don't provide any evidence for the 'inside info' you post. Hilarious.

p.s. How many times have you been banned in the past? :rofl: As for me, zero :t: