British Speedway Forum

Going to be confirmed soon. It's obvious.

Ned Payne tweeted yesterday that he would be shocked if Vaculik didnt race in Britain next season. Obviously in the know.

Matt Ford has been after Vaculik for years.

Vaculik has always wanted to ride for Poole but due to other commitments that wasnt possible until now.

If Sheffield do step up then Matt Ford will easily see the competition off because he has got more money than Sheffield and he can offer a much better contract.

Total cobblers

• Like 2

Matt Ford has got something planned for this season coming then.

Yeah. Kurtz, Holder & Batch, thats my guess anyway.

Magic could be an option & as a fan of bettering our league I hope Poole can convince him to return. With the Vac signing its looking like the set race nights are happening, Monday & Thursday strongly rumoured.

Edited by hyabb17

For God's sake. It's Vaculik. He's a 9 point rider no question.

On reflection I think you are correct he should be a 9!! Nobody will care now that he hasn't signed for Poole.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

I think Vaculik will ride at Sheffield if in top league or Leicester if set days in the week as i think Simon Stead will use his relationship to persuade him.

Looks like you heard it here first !!! :t:

• Like 1

Brandon bob you no nothing love it haha vaculik 100% signing

Total cobblers

As are most of his posts

• Like 5

Vaculik confirmed as our No.1. GET IN!

Always wanted to race for Poole and Matt has been after him for years.

Now Chris Holder please.

Oops

Yes im sure Vaculik will be leading the Poole charge in 2018.

How many years has Matt been after him?

Ned Payne practically said Vaculik was doing the UK in 2018 before todays confirmed news. Ned writes for the Bournemouth Echo.

Matt will not let this one slip unless Magic picks up the phone and asks for a team place which isn't going to happen because Janowski wont ride his bike 4 to 5 times per a week.

If by some miracle we don't sign him then we may as well drop down to the Championship because it's obvious we cant attract a big name anymore.

Its either Vaculik or Hancock for sure.

Iversen will lead KL imo.

Oops

• Like 4

2 or 3 pages of people going on about Vaculik signing for Poole from the same people who know totally nothing.

The normal Poole fans on here like rayc can see through everything these same people go on about its hilarious

• Like 1

Loads of you giving me stick but at the end of the day you also said Vaculik was going to KL. Therefore we were all wrong.

Hancock must be signing then. Otherwise we might as well not bother.

Edited by Brandon Bob

Loads of you giving me stick but at the end of the day you also said Vaculik was going to KL. Therefore we were all wrong.

Hancock must be signing then. Otherwise we might as well not bother.

Hancock! the saviour! probably best if you didn't bother!