Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

ame="Arthur Fry" post="3054255" timestamp="1509914742"]

No...for bloody somerset..how many more times... He signed for somerset to race with his brother...and not on the motocross track that is poole

Would be suprised if Jack Holder was at Somerset, maybe James is making a comeback

Edited by Buttons
  • Like 1

Just certain fans on here putting two and two together and getting 5.

Ooo that's easy. The BSPA have invented a new branch of maths.

4x3=?

Ask Swindon

ame="Arthur Fry" post="3054255" timestamp="1509914742"]

No...for bloody somerset..how many more times... He signed for somerset to race with his brother...and not on the motocross track that is poole

How many more times, were has this been announced,do you mean jack and James, perhaps little max as well

According to rumours on the Championship thread. Chris Harris & James Sarjeant to Glasgow are done deals. Take it they wont be moving up. Didnt think they would tbh with Edinburgh and Berwick in the 2nd tier.

Hancock to Poole is my guess. Why would Hancock quit the top tier in Poland to sign for a 2nd division team?

According to rumours on the Championship thread. Chris Harris & James Sarjeant to Glasgow are done deals. Take it they wont be moving up. Didnt think they would tbh with Edinburgh and Berwick in the 2nd tier.

Hancock to Poole is my guess. Why would Hancock quit the top tier in Poland to sign for a 2nd division team?

I'M told Greg won't race in the UK

• Like 4

Chris Holder would have had to sign or at least reach an agreement with a club before returning to Australia as that club would need to sponsor for his visa application to return next year!

Also MF's views on the Vaculik situation in the local Echo today.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway

Edited by Skidder1

Luckily holder isn't a big name anymore then.. And he signed before going back to Australia.

For Poole I would think

You hope he has!!

I know I'm a bit late but HaHaHaHaHaHaHAHa! Either Vaculik played Matt Ford or Matt Ford lied to his fans. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Would only ever ride for Poole, yeah, HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

I don't remember reading he would only ride for Poole? Vaculik prob just keeping his options open. Even though in the newspaper article headline, it says 'disappointed Ford..' He doesn't sound that disappointed. I'll wait til we see who we have at no1 before i make any judgements about missing out.

So it was announced today that in 2017 Extraliga teams paid out £12 million via wages and club sponsorship top riders.

And we wonder why no one wants to ride here. That is not even including the racesuit sponsors and such that riders have. I doubt it includes travel cost or anything like that either.

So the theory that every rider wants to ride for Poole is blown out the water when Matt say's he was scuppered in signing vaculik !!!

• Like 3

Guess again!

BECAUSE of all the restrictions being placed on riders in the top flight

So the theory that every rider wants to ride for Poole is blown out the water when Matt say's he was scuppered in signing vaculik !!!

Matts been after Vaculick for ages.

Nki to poole ? Possible maybe if niels is looking for a new challenge

I've been coming to the same conclusion. If Poole are determined to sign a 'true no.1' to spearhead the team, I'd have thought the most likely candidates are NKI or AJ, assuming Magic doesn't want to ride in the UK. Wildcard pick would be Tai as his average is low. Playing silly team-building as it's silly season, I wonder how much room the Pirates would have left if they fielded:

NKI

Kurtz

Tai

???

???

Woryna

Shanes

Part of me wants to list Milik on his stupidly low average but I am trying to be remotely realistic.

I await the flood of "Tai will only ride for Wolves" posts, in the wake of the mockery of Poole fans saying anything of the sort.