British Speedway Forum

You should be very, very worried. All Poole’s assets are over the hill now and no one wants to ride for you. Poole are doomed!

Are we,i don't think so.

You should be very, very worried. All Poole’s assets are over the hill now and no one wants to ride for you. Poole are doomed!

:rofl::rofl::lol:

Cant believe Gater doesn't want Shanes back. I would imagine pretty much every fan who actually attended a meeting last year and saw Shanes would want him in their 7. Certainly impressed me at Swindon. Suppose if you haven't ever seen live Speedway then your judgment could be wrong so will forgive Gater

• Like 1

Cant believe Gater doesn't want Shanes back. I would imagine pretty much every fan who actually attended a meeting last year and saw Shanes would want him in their 7. Certainly impressed me at Swindon. Suppose if you haven't ever seen live Speedway then your judgment could be wrong so will forgive Gater

I think you will find he only does statistics and not speedway have ask him before if he as seen James ride never answer the question maybe wrong !!!

I think most right thinking fans would want him back, local lad, all action,never gives up. On the up, improving with every meeting,Whats not to like.

• Like 3

If the rumoured limit was higher then I would have Shanes back every time. But the rumoured limit is 41 to 42 points per team.

We will have Woryna at reserve therefore we are already strong at reserve.

It doesn't look like we will get a No.1 therefore we need to have a solid top 5 and if we are using 7.62 points at reserve then the top 5 isn't going to be that strong.

I would rather use the extra 0.95 points on a top 5 rider instead of a reserve who will only get 3 rides a meeting most weeks and wont achieve his average on the road 8 times out of 10.

Lets say Ellis does a U-Turn on wanting a return to Swindon. We could get rid of Newman for Ellis in the 1-5. That's the difference and you know Ellis can cut it in the 1-5 whilst Newman cant.

Or Andersen 7.75 goes and we can get a rider up to 8.70 a lot of difference.

Edited by Gater1

If the rumoured limit was higher then I would have Shanes back every time. But the rumoured limit is 41 to 42 points per team.

We will have Woryna at reserve therefore we are already strong at reserve.

It doesn't look like we will get a No.1 therefore we need to have a solid top 5 and if we are using 7.62 points at reserve then the top 5 isn't going to be that strong.

I would rather use the extra 0.95 points on a top 5 rider instead of a reserve who will only get 3 rides a meeting most weeks and wont achieve his average on the road 8 times out of 10.

Lets say Ellis does a U-Turn on wanting a return to Swindon. We could get rid of Newman for Ellis in the 1-5. That's the difference and you know Ellis can cut it in the 1-5 whilst Newman cant.

Or Andersen 7.75 goes and we can get a rider up to 8.70 a lot of difference.

Well Holder is all but confirmed to be back at Poole from the echo article.

• Like 1

ame="Arthur Fry" post="3054255" timestamp="1509914742"]

No...for bloody somerset..how many more times... He signed for somerset to race with his brother...and not on the motocross track that is poole

Not going by the echo headlines he hasn't, looks like he could be riding the motor cross track of Poole

Ah well...it was fun while it lasted. Best I go back to winding panthers fans up now then...see ya😘

Edited by baldyman

if chris is back next season in which it looks like it cant see a place for hans if we sign a higher average than brady i must admit i did not expect chris riding for us next season not a done job yet only echo talk at the moment we shall see

Can’t believe any Poole fan wouldn’t want CH back in the team, especially on that ridiculously low average. A number one riding as 2nd or third heat leader!

Sure he had a bad season in 2017 but Poole is his home and he is far better than his recent form has shown. Would be very pleased if he returned to back up our number one.

• Like 1

Can’t believe any Poole fan wouldn’t want CH back in the team, especially on that ridiculously low average. A number one riding as 2nd or third heat leader!

Sure he had a bad season in 2017 but Poole is his home and he is far better than his recent form has shown. Would be very pleased if he returned to back up our number one.

How many times have people said "he better than that" the averages don't lie a big percentage of the time.

Cant believe any Poole fan wouldnt want CH back in the team, especially on that ridiculously low average. A number one riding as 2nd or third heat leader!

Hasn't been a no1 for a couple of seasons though! He'd be okay if he has put his personal stuff aside while he's racing! He needs to be more focused. I take it this means Jack is back too then. I hope Nurofen are sponsoring next year!!! :D