British Speedway Forum

Hasn't been a no1 for a couple of seasons though! He'd be okay if he has put his personal stuff aside while he's racing! He needs to be more focused. I take it this means Jack is back too then. I hope Nurofen are sponsoring next year!!! :D

Chris won't be a no1 on that average. Any team including belle vue would be stupid not to include him

Edited by Phil The Ace

Can’t believe any Poole fan wouldn’t want CH back in the team, especially on that ridiculously low average. A number one riding as 2nd or third heat leader!

Sure he had a bad season in 2017 but Poole is his home and he is far better than his recent form has shown. Would be very pleased if he returned to back up our number one.

it appears to be a low average but and he had a terrible season at Kings Lynn but in fairness he hasn't ridden well for a few seasons, he seems to ride within himself and I think he has lost a bit of bottle but he is probably worth the risk on his current average.

I stand by my Holder. Kurtz, Batch top 3 I said ages ago on here.

Not Batch thanks.

Its only open talks total Echo spin

Don't think so, if Chris Holder is talking to Matt Ford it is pretty much a done deal and the local paper rarely gets these things wrong.

Holder averaged 8.95 in the much tougher 2016 Elite League. Anyone can see that last year was a blip.

• Like 2

It looks like Hans won't be back which hopefully means we get a number one, I don't think it is fair on Brady to be the number one at this stage in this career.

Holder averaged 8.95 in the much tougher 2016 Elite League. Anyone can see that last year was a blip.

What was his average in first half of 2016? Prob 6! So in 2 seasons he has been good from June-Oct in 2016. Wow, great signing! If i thought he'd put over a point on his ave then fine but i don't think he will.

Told you Holder is not going to Somerset or anywhere else on that average.

I was way out with Vaculik ill admit but not this one.

Come on Matt we need Chris on board more than ever before.

Not being disrespectful to Hans but he isnt going to improve his 7.75 starting average so its best to leave him out of the 2018 team.

A shame but it has to be done.

Can you imagine if Chris and Jack our both in jeez moan moan moan should call them the whinge twins.

I am not happy if either of them are signed.

• Like 3

So more than likely Jack will be back as well. My predictied team could be correct.

1. B. Kurtz - All but confirmed

2. K. Newman

3. C. Holder - All but confirmed

4. J. Holder - Will probably sign now that Chris is on his way back

5. H. Andersen

6. K. Woryna - All but confirmed

7. J. Shanes - All but confirmed

Just leaves the No.2 and No.5 positions.

So more than likely Jack will be back as well. My predictied team could be correct.

1. B. Kurtz - All but confirmed

2. K. Newman

3. C. Holder - All but confirmed

4. J. Holder - Will probably sign now that Chris is on his way back

5. H. Andersen

6. K. Woryna - All but confirmed

7. J. Shanes - All but confirmed

Just leaves the No.2 and No.5 positions.

I think we will have a true number one, maybe a gp rider who hasn't ridden here yet.

Hope Hans is back though he just gets on with the job no problem nice bloke

I agree, I would have had him back but it doesn't look likely at this stage.

No concrete evidence that chris will sign yet i dont want him back at the expense of hans my opinion

• Like 2

Told you Holder is not going to Somerset or anywhere else on that average.

I was way out with Vaculik ill admit but not this one.

Come on Matt we need Chris on board more than ever before.

Not being disrespectful to Hans but he isnt going to improve his 7.75 starting average so its best to leave him out of the 2018 team.

A shame but it has to be done.

I told you so lol... That's all you care about. Look at me look at me. Sad arse gimp

• Like 1