British Speedway Forum

http://www.poolepirates.co/files/PiratesLogo2018_poolespeedwaylores.jpg

Have to be honest. Not very impressed at all. Looks like last years logo pasted inside a back background sheild with a scoll through the font list to find one that looks rustic. Fifteen minutes and job done. Might have been designed by some bloke with training and designed Manchester Citys logo but doesn't make me think, wow thats cool. And whats with the black?

Think Matt would have done better by asking Poole fans come up with a design.

I'm the opposite. I really like the black and think the design looks clean and simple which I like.

• Like 1

Think it would of been a nice idea if they had asked Poole fans to design it like a sort of competition as I bet there is some decent graphic designers amongst the fans, but I am sorry that looks like a real kack attempt reminds me of grange hill pmfsl!

I would like to see some decent merchandise that is always welcome

I would love to see something like the skeleton out of jason and the argonauts with a sword and a patch over its aye

I would love to see something like the skeleton out of jason and the argonauts with a sword and a patch over its aye

Or Captain Pugwash perhaps..👍

Have to be honest. Not very impressed at all. Looks like last years logo pasted inside a back background sheild with a scoll through the font list to find one that looks rustic. Fifteen minutes and job done. Might have been designed by some bloke with training and designed Manchester Citys logo but doesn't make me think, wow thats cool. And whats with the black?

If one of my pupils had presented me with that, it would have received a C at best. Pirates and Poole the wrong way round.

I wonder what else will be new??!

Is it 'Order', 'York Dolls', 'Model Army' or even 'Riders of the Purple Sage' ?

Do tell Skidder !. :wink:

So a 're-brand' for the Pirates to celebrate their 70th Anniversary year. New badge, new sponsors, new merchandise, new pop-up retail shop in the main shopping centre (from 25/11/17).

Anniversary meeting on 23rd March involving Tony Rickardsson and Mark Loram. Gala Dinner planned for 14th March - more details to follow.

I wonder what else will be new??![/quote

A proper Poole Speedway web site ??]

So a 're-brand' for the Pirates to celebrate their 70th Anniversary year. New badge, new sponsors, new merchandise, new pop-up retail shop in the main shopping centre (from 25/11/17).

Anniversary meeting on 23rd March involving Tony Rickardsson and Mark Loram. Gala Dinner planned for 14th March - more details to follow.

I wonder what else will be new??![/quote

A proper Poole Speedway web site ??]

The website is alright is just needs a bit of a tidy up. Its better than it was.

• Like 1

Artem Laguta has signed for Vetlanda which could rule out a return for Jarek Hampel.

Maybe just maybe Hampel to Poole could happen.

Artem Laguta has signed for Vetlanda which could rule out a return for Jarek Hampel.

Maybe just maybe Hampel to Poole could happen.

Everytime a rider comes available there all signing for poole ffs,give it a rest!!
  • Like 8

Everytime a rider comes available there all signing for poole ffs,give it a rest!!

Where did I say signing for Poole.

I said maybe it could happen due to no contract in Sweden. Nothing wrong with that so why don't you take a walk fella.

I've put a design on. What do the fans think of mine? (Andy Shepp(ard)

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/23334130_189257708302221_5900313880216266382_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=644e382e82838a19541042a0370b5d8e&oe=5AA8384F

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 1

Don’t give up the day job Andy!

A shame the club didn’t have a comp. I sit with a very good graphic designer who is “tumbler” and would have made something on trend. Of course everyone has their own opinion on what they want to see so what one person likes another will despise.