Iversen

Holder

Holder

Woryna

Kurtz

Shanes

Andersen

Newman

11 riders all want to ride for Poole have done all their lives....club legends..improvers....only these guys will ride for Poole and nobody else.

• Like 5

And I'm sure Hancock Sundstrom and every other rider not riding in this country say they will only ever ride for poole in Britain.

Poole team announced for 2018

Sayfutdinov

Vaculik

Hampel

Iversen

Holder

Holder

Woryna

Kurtz

Shanes

Andersen

Newman

11 riders all want to ride for Poole have done all their lives....club legends..improvers....only these guys will ride for Poole and nobody else.

you forgot Drabik shamek piotr Hancock etc

you forgot Drabik shamek piotr Hancock etc

I know lol.

I think Poole will have 2 teams at this rate all this riders that will only ride over here and only for Poole

I know lol.

I think Poole will have 2 teams at this rate all this riders that will only ride over here and only for Poole

But Gav

Remember this is a Forum. Something us Speedway supporters use to give us some fun in those dark and dreary days of the close season. it allows us to rumour/ try and guess and maybe even dream of what we would like to see for next season.

This is why we have 104 pages of forum and rising on the subject of Poole 2018 compared to near enough what all the other Prem league clubs have posted put together regarding 2018.

So we will continue to latch on to any piece of news regarding quality riders because one would hope ultimately one or more of them may come our way.

In the meantime we will continue to dream on and keep the forum on Poole alive.

Thanks for your contributions though as many of them if nothing else are entertaining ;-)

But Gav

Remember this is a Forum. Something us Speedway supporters use to give us some fun in those dark and dreary days of the close season. it allows us to rumour/ try and guess and maybe even dream of what we would like to see for next season.

This is why we have 104 pages of forum and rising on the subject of Poole 2018 compared to near enough what all the other Prem league clubs have posted put together regarding 2018.

So we will continue to latch on to any piece of news regarding quality riders because one would hope ultimately one or more of them may come our way.

In the meantime we will continue to dream on and keep the forum on Poole alive.

Thanks for your contributions though as many of them if nothing else are entertaining ;-)

the only reason for the amount of posts is you haven't got Coventry to beat you now

Sayfutdinov

Vaculik

Hampel

Iversen

Holder

Holder

Woryna

Kurtz

Shanes

Andersen

Newman

These are the riders gater or whoever mentioned? I don't remember the poster saying they would only ride for Poole or is this more of your BS again?

the only reason for the amount of posts is you haven't got Coventry to beat you now

Yeah but most of that revolved around the slow and painful death of the stadium sadly.

Believe me they are sadly missed by all Speedway fans I hope, and leaves a hole in he sport. Have lots of memories of Coventry from way back in 1970 onwards when I first turned up as a 16 year old at Hackney my home club in those days. Coventry Bee's were a great club and enjoyed watching many of the greats of the day riding for them until they also sadly closed in 1997 during which time they changed from Hawks to Kestrels.

Believe me nothing saddens me more to see the sport die club after club.

So important we support and promote those cubs that do survive and whilst I adopted Poole as my team of choice in modern times, I will never lose sight of those great clubs no longer with us who gave me so much joy and excitement for so many years.

Long may the sport continue.

• Like 2

Sayfutdinov

Vaculik

Hampel

Iversen

Holder

Holder

Woryna

Kurtz

Shanes

Andersen

Newman

What a team. I knew Matt would come up trumps this year. :D

These are the riders gater or whoever mentioned? I don't remember the poster saying they would only ride for Poole or is this more of your BS again?

BS but that PTW is also an idiot looking for a bite.

All I said about Iversen was that I think he would go to KL. I never said anything about signing for Poole.

As for Hampel he always rides in Sweden and it doesn't look like he's going to get a contract next year also he's not in the GP's next year. Poole are on the lookout for a No.1 so I said maybe it could happen. Nothing wrong with that.

Its called silly season for a reason. People speculate and if certain others don't like that then they shouldn't come on this forum until the start of the 2018 season.

Maybe just maybe Hampel heading to poole, everyone else is.

Are they?

I thought you said Holder is going to sign for Somerset.

Run along to the Championship section fella.

Edited by Gater1

And you must also remember nickai klindt he deserve his place in the team next season

Sayfutdinov

Vaculik

Hampel

Iversen

Holder

Holder

Woryna

Kurtz

Shanes

Andersen

Newman

Squad system it is then - its what Matt has wanted for years....
  • Like 2

Dont give up the day job Andy!

A shame the club didnt have a comp. I sit with a very good graphic designer who is tumbler and would have made something on trend. Of course everyone has their own opinion on what they want to see so what one person likes another will despise.

Oh! I'll use it as my avatar then . 😤 I've sweated blood and tears over that.😁 Edited by Mr X
  • Like 1