British Speedway Forum

Until every team is declared, how do you know it hasn't or won't?? Got one extra gp rider already, and some of the so called top riders have averages under 8.

Well Swindon have to choose between Doyle and Morris, belle vue between Cook and bjerre, Wolverhampton between Lindgren and Thorrsel

• Like 1

Well Swindon have to choose between Doyle and Morris, belle vue between Cook and bjerre, Wolverhampton between Lindgren and Thorrsel

I know..but they may be replaced with better riders...no one knows yet..it may also be a total balls up

• Like 1

BV will sign Zagar anyway. Zagar wants a UK return he sent out a tweet. Cook, Zagar, Fricke as HL's imo.

Wolves will be fine. F. Lindgren, Masters and Schlein or throw Piotr Pawlicki in if he wants a UK return.

Swindon will probably go with Batchelor and Musielak backing up either Doyle or Morris so they will be fine as well.

My team would be

1.Kurtz=8.08

2. anyone under 5.87.

3. Holder=7.16

4. Kacper G=6.43

5.Lambert=7.36

6. Woryna=4.65

7. Shanes =2.95

Gomolski has an average of 5.51, would be surprised if he wasn't being seriously considered at the very least.

Gomolski has an average of 5.51, would be surprised if he wasn't being seriously considered at the very least.

He has a average of 6.43 from this season with Leicester according to the BSPA.

But then on the final released averages is say that he now has an average of 7.71.

Edited by poolebolton

Where do you get that from? his last average from last season is 6.43

cant see gomalski in the frame better option i think , i see doyley attacking the bspa of only one over the eight on twitter today

He has a average of 6.43 from this season with Leicester according to the BSPA.

But then on the final released averages is say that he now has an average of 7.71.

Which is right? ?

7.71 listed on Leicester team or 5.51 listed in average order?

An early cock up.

I see, but then if you click on the club by club one it says he is on a 7.71. Bit of a difference for a rider.

Think its def 5.51 as per his final 2015 GSA.

Just saw the final GSA's. On the team one he is blanked out showing the higher av as that was the 1/4 x uplift all riders initially got for the start of 2017. BUT as we all know riders were adjusted back down to their actual GSA's around end of May when first real GSA's came out and were updated based on what they had achived so far up until end of May.

Secondly Gomolski had only ridden for Leicester 5 matches for 21 rides with a GSA of 4.20 but not enough to get him that bargain looking 4.20 GSA :-(

If he was given his 5.51 I would say maybe worth a gamble. Def yes if we had Santa come early and he got 4.20.

You are right that the guy had a half decent year dropping to Nice POL 1 last season9th in Av only 2 behind Hans A which makes the GSA he gets look more important in considering him as is he more of a candidate based on that than say Hans at some 2.25 points higher.

The thing is you know Hans will probably score more away. But the recent Polish stats don't lie on total rides in POL Nice 1 last season. Close to quality of our Prem (maybe they are a bit higher in overall quality).

Hans record finishing 1st/2nd/3rd/4th was - 28/29/19/3

Gomolski record was - 29/25/20/3

Kacper will be just turned 25 when season starts in March as his birthday is 2nd March. Hans will be 37 as his Birthday was 3rd Nov.

1.Kurtz=8.08

2.Kacper G=5.51

3.Madsen=7.00

4.Wright=6.69

5.Holder=7.16

6. Woryna= 4.65

7.Shanes=2.95

If KAcper G is on that 5.51 and Madsen somehow comes on a 7(NO GP and No national team he might come in on a 7).

Think that team would be pretty good especially with Wright at 4 he is solid.

Which is right? ?

7.71 listed on Leicester team or 5.51 listed in average order?

An early cock up.

Well 7.71 is what he joined Leicester on finished on 6.43 but only did 3 home meetings so reverts to previous average of 5.51, that is my take on it. Bit of a steal on 5.51 in my opinion.

1.Kurtz=8.08

2.Kacper G=5.51

3.Madsen=7.00

4.Wright=6.69

5.Holder=7.16

6. Woryna= 4.65

7.Shanes=2.95

If KAcper G is on that 5.51 and Madsen somehow comes on a 7(NO GP and No national team he might come in on a 7).

Think that team would be pretty good especially with Wright at 4 he is solid.

Don't see why Madsen wouldn't come back on his previous average of 6.10.

• Like 1