British Speedway Forum

Seriously Starman! You were on the Coventry thread, so I'm not sure you have any grounds to tell anyone to get off the Poole one.

He was in asda yesterday.. Tut tut...

I reckon Doyle's coming to us......Kurtz off elsewhere.

Edited by Mr X

Kurtz deal is already done.

Unless his contract has been terminated.

Kurtz to Somerset is someone who Somerset could afford as their No.1 for a season. Doyle to Poole and MF certainly has the money.

Would make sense if Ford had a chat with Kurtz and said Somerset can guarantee you a place there and told him about the new rules and both parties agreed to the termination of his Poole contract.

Only other option is Doyle to KL.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Kurtz deal is already done.

Unless his contract has been terminated.

Kurtz to Somerset is someone who Somerset could afford as their No.1 for a season. Doyle to Poole and MF certainly has the money.

Would make sense if Ford had a chat with Kurtz and said Somerset can guarantee you a place there and told him about the new rules and both parties agreed to the termination of his Poole contract.

Only other option is Doyle to KL.

I thought Kurtz was first on the 2018 team sheet.So a place was guaranteed ?Now that would be very harsh if it did happen.

Doyle is not coming to Poole. Simple as that.

Kurtz has signed already. Matt has other plans in place.

Personally I still want Kurtz. I'm a big fan and he is going places. Wouldn't want to lose him tbh.

Rumours on twitter that Hans Andersen is Swindon bound

Hope so. Not being harsh but no value in 7.75.

Hopefully B. Kurtz, C. Holder and Drabik top 3.

Matt Ford said in the video first announcements next week.Sounds like the team is done just a question of when to announce it so we will probably know the full team by Christmas.

FB I think you may have mis-heard or misunderstood the comments in the video. He was talking about naming the first 4 riders in the 70thAnniversary meeting during the week and then the next 4 at fortnightly intervals.

At least you've managed to get the POOLE and PIRATES part round the right way! The fact that the official logo reads PIRATES POOLE is a big mistake for branding purposes.

Brand values and brand awareness are much more than simply a new logo.

PIRATES and POOLE are the brand and we all now look forward to see how they are marketed, promoted and publicised - especially through social media, the website a nd the traditional media methods.

FB I think you may have mis-heard or misunderstood the comments in the video. He was talking about naming the first 4 riders in the 70thAnniversary meeting during the week and then the next 4 at fortnightly intervals.

Brand values and brand awareness are much more than simply a new logo.

PIRATES and POOLE are the brand and we all now look forward to see how they are marketed, promoted and publicised - especially through social media, the website a nd the traditional media methods.

Ah yes I think you are right.

I thought Kurtz was first on the 2018 team sheet.So a place was guaranteed ?Now that would be very harsh if it did happen.

So Ford votes for the 1 over 8 only to dump on Kurtz, unlikely but anything's possible in speedway.

And I bet it was ford that put forward 9 assessed averages cos it doesn't affect his team...but watch the rule change next year if it does affect him.

• Like 1

So Ford votes for the 1 over 8 only to dump on Kurtz, unlikely but anything's possible in speedway.

I thought only the non-play off teams from last season voted for that rule?