British Speedway Forum

He hasnt had he..... read the third paragraph last couple of lines, its what you call a get out clause....

looks like ive got to except that chris will be back i did not think he would be personally i see somebody mention thj in there team on a early post not for me better options about

Ask Sedgmen and many others about Monmore.

Why ask anyone who has no ability to turn a bike. Pointless.

• Like 1

Matt saying Woryna NOT signed yet for Poole.

Also the 2 Brits rule has been scrapped. Or has this already been mentioned as I haven't seen it.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/15695435.Ford_bewildered_by_rumours_of_Woryna_signing/

But at least the article confirms he will be on 4.65

But at least the article confirms he will be on 4.65

Since when has a newspaper confirmed anything? It isn't a direct quote by MF at all.

• Like 1

Maybe not - but the relationship that MF has with the Echo means that he wouldn't have approved the article without it being correct.

Also as far as 'discussions with Kacper during the 2nd week of December' are concerned, MF usually hosts a Sponsors Xmas Party in that week and usually introduces another signing?! ;-)

Edited by Skidder1

most poole fans either knew or assumed brady would be in this yrs team and im glad hes back however hes probably unlikely to be in the top half of no1s so the key to success will depend on pulling the proverbial rabbits out the hat for some of the remaining places

With the possible exception of Rye House , Kurtz will be the weakest number one in the league. Potential to improve for sure but Poole need to find some strength in depth from somewhere

• Like 1

With the possible exception of Rye House , Kurtz will be the weakest number one in the league. Potential to improve for sure but Poole need to find some strength in depth from somewhere

Agreed, but most likely he will be the lowest average number 1 (apart from Rye) which in turn should enable more points to spend further down the team.

Edited by poolebolton

Does it matter?? We all know Brady average will drop enough for a new over 8 to be fitted in..then a sudden return to form.

think thats roughly what i said gav,but hang on a minute isnt everybody underestimating kk at rye?

Does it matter?? We all know Brady average will drop enough for a new over 8 to be fitted in..then a sudden return to form.

That could be said of any rider next season especially ones that are new to this country, what if Vaculik starts badly, it is quite possible he could be below 8 after the first set of averages.