British Speedway Forum

Or totally bonkers to like your own post!

Well im bonkers anyway..but that was a genuine mistake...it happens often when I scroll.

I never used to be bonkers..so my nurse told me anyway.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Now this is why I come on the poole thread alot...watching you kids play is funny.

No it's just stupid!! And so are they, even Starman isn't this bad..

you are making yourself look a total fool best you give up.

just in case you wasnt sure:

NICK MORRIS 8.87

BRADY KURTZ 8.08

If you can come back with how Brady Kurtz was a better rider in LAST SEASONS PREMIERSHIP than Nick Morris then please go ahead.

Head to heads between the two?? However I'm sure Nick would come out on top.

As Adam Ellis dad said he doesnt miss the window lickers that seem to support Poole........

No mention of seem but then again you have never been right on anything.

As Adam Ellis dad said he doesnt miss the window lickers that seem to support Poole........

Shut up Gavan and take your insults somewhere else, you might have a good point ocassionally but you are horrendous at debating.
  • Like 3

Time out to cool down

Time out to cool down

• Like 5

First!

Phil, send me a message if you need some help. I have 12 years experience in IT. Linux, PHP, MySQL, etc. I can help you with anything from replacing that horrible JPG logo to implementing an SMS verification system (I'll even cover the cost for you). Let me know.

That's a serious offer by the way. There isn't an issue you could have with this forum that I wouldn't be able to resolve. And no, I wouldn't charge you a penny. When you started this forum it was probably just a bit of fun, a hobby, etc... but whether you like it or not, it has now become a community at the centre of a sport. It has now become the trusted name, the go to place for speedway fans old and new. I'd be happy to help you improve it.

At very least could you inbox me with your email address? I've got a lovely new png logo you could have for free. Not to mention, a die hard speedway fan with a passion for IT? I'm sure we'll get along like a house on fire ;)

Edited by BurntFaceMan
  • Like 7

So with the 3 clubs rule being dropped by the Poles finally, Could mean we will see a former pirate return to UK racing.

As in?

So with the 3 clubs rule being dropped by the Poles finally, Could mean we will see a former pirate return to UK racing.

Yep, Karol Baran is ready, willing and ............ about as able as the rest of the 2018 Pirates!

Hope so but with the reassessment's on averages it may be difficult.

Yep, Karol Baran is ready, willing and ............ about as able as the rest of the 2018 Pirates!

I am really looking forward to the Swindon v Poole cashes in 2018.

I am really looking forward to the Swindon v Poole cashes in 2018.

Yep, me too. 14 points in the bag. Sad really, Poole used to be competitive.

On a nice low average for you lot to. 😉

Will be signing of season

• Like 1