British Speedway Forum

No one could have predicted kk going completely awol. Reckon Poole are going to smash Swindon and most other teams next season. Just my opinion of course. ☠️

You forget though, that you are pretty hopeless when making predictions, after all you're always amazed if Poole win a meeting.

Btw, I had completely forgotten that Swindon beat Poole five times and drew once with them this season,

I assume you've forgotten that too :t:

• Like 5

No one could have predicted kk going completely awol. Reckon Poole are going to smash Swindon and most other teams next season. Just my opinion of course. ☠️

Think everyone was surprised that KK flopped big time particularly given how he has always risen his game for the Pirates.

Must be the most frustrating rider to have in a team!

To be fair I predicted us to finish bottom last season. Just shows you never know what is going to happen. It could all go wrong for you lot again.

It could do. Injuries at the wrong time or riders like kk taking the P.

But no journeymen at Poole in 2018.

• Like 1

if matt ford is required to make team changes through the season and he repeats last yrs mind blowing mid season changes then we wont be" blowing" anybody away, but hey ho i shall be there every week supporting what ever team he puts out and enjoying it.

I have a funny feeling that maybe Mr Milik is waiting for this ruling to be sorted.

I have a funny feeling Milik may be reassed

Agreed,

But it sounds like it wont be over 8 (otherwise he wont be signing)and I imagine it will be 7.

He has only be an SEC rider so they cant actually make him that high.

If Ford had got his way with the 2 over 8 rule.

We could have had

Kurtz, Dudek, Milik and Holder.

That is a pretty good core of riders to have.

Agreed,

But it sounds like it wont be over 8 (otherwise he wont be signing)and I imagine it will be 7.

He has only be an SEC rider so they cant actually make him that high.

If Ford had got his way with the 2 over 8 rule.

We could have had

Kurtz, Dudek, Milik and Holder.

That is a pretty good core of riders to have.

i think the second rider over 8 was vaculik ?

As should any rider who didn't ride here in 2017.

You can't have a rule for GP riders who missed here alone.

This is the BSPA we are talking about and they don't necessarily follow logic. If the rule just applies to SGP riders then it will be another example of self-interest by some promoters to ensure that they get someone (or more) in their team who is on a false low average

• Like 1

This is the BSPA we are talking about and they don't necessarily follow logic. If the rule just applies to SGP riders then it will be another example of self-interest by some promoters to ensure that they get someone (or more) in their team who is on a false low average

I was hoping they might see the same logic as a mere fan might. I know I'm probably asking for too much.

• Like 2

Spot on.

Seems foolish to say it should only apply to GP riders.

This should apply both if a rider should be higher like Woryna clearly should, or if they havent rode here last season and their form has dipped then they can be lower.

Why should Tai Woffinden be reassessed but not Woryna??? Makes no sense

• Like 1