British Speedway Forum

Can everyone please just stop sniping at one another

the thread was closed because of that last week. Some people never learn.

Surely you can't force someone to buy him.

Exactly. CVS has the right idea. Buying assets is a waste of time because riders will ride where they want to anyway.

• Like 1

Klindt isnt in the Poole team. Nice of you to take the P out of a super little racer in Shanes at the begining of his career making his way in the sport.

Wasnt taking the Micky, happy for those two as those have legit averages, if Poole bring the the Czech rider linked on an average under 6 then thats a fing joke.

But Poole do what Poole want so nowt would surprise me. Fans wanting a full transfer for Holder yet Poole never paid one for Miedzak when Swindon offered him a deal, double standards as usual

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

Wasnt taking the Micky, happy for those two as those have legit averages, if Poole bring the the Czech rider linked on an average under 6 then thats a fing joke.

But Poole do what Poole want so nowt would surprise me. Fans wanting a full transfer for Holder yet Poole never paid one for Miedzak when Swindon offered him a deal, double standards as usual

There will be no joke as he won't be in the UK next year.

• Like 1

There will be no joke as he won't be in the UK next year.

Ive no issue with the rider in question, just want a fair playing field for all. Thanks for your reply tho.

Holder apparantly wont ride at Poole without Jack being there to.

Why would anyone want the troublemakers?

That my mate is precisely it glad you can see it and not like the usual bunch of twits who blame his performances on the accident of Darcy!

• Like 2

Agree ref the holders not being at poole next year hope shanes is back he gave everything last year and as others have said his technique is improving and with signing with steady can only be a good thing for the future

Holder apparantly wont ride at Poole without Jack being there to.

Why would anyone want the troublemakers?

If and i did say "if" that proves to be correct,then Poole are better off witouth any of them imho.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Certainly would want CH in the team if a deal could be done. Jacks petulance got the better of him and has now bit him on the arse. Matt Ford won’t tolerate insubordination from junior riders let alone riders with years of experience. Not sure will see him back until he has grown up if ever.

No Milik wanted a kings ransom, as did Wozniak. Guess they think Polish money is the norm and can expect that rate for their services out of the Polish bubble. Not going to happen at Poole.

Certainly would want CH in the team if a deal could be done. Jacks petulance got the better of him and has now bit him on the arse. Matt Ford won’t tolerate insubordination from junior riders let alone riders with years of experience. Not sure will see him back until he has grown up if ever.

No Milik wanted a kings ransom, as did Wozniak. Guess they think Polish money is the norm and can expect that rate for their services out of the Polish bubble. Not going to happen at Poole.

I did at first but he isn't committed now.

Can everyone please just stop sniping at one another

That my mate is precisely it glad you can see it and not like the usual bunch of twits who blame his performances on the accident of Darcy!

You were saying???

Certainly would want CH in the team if a deal could be done. Jacks petulance got the better of him and has now bit him on the arse. Matt Ford wont tolerate insubordination from junior riders let alone riders with years of experience. Not sure will see him back until he has grown up if ever.

Holder is back from holiday today which is a bit suspicious. Back from France and he is with Pawel P(Torun). So maybe its those 2 flying into UK together.

Holder is back from holiday today which is a bit suspicious. Back from France and he is with Pawel P(Torun). So maybe its those 2 flying into UK together.

Don't get my hopes up lol

Said the other day I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was to get Drabik on Przedpelski on board for 2018.

Woryna will be one of the signings on Monday IMO.

How do you know he is back from holiday and who with?

Instagram. All over his story on it. He is there with Monster Joe.

all your inside info comes from Twitter or instagram not right very often is it Edited by kingbee