British Speedway Forum

Great to see Barry Briggs looking so well, he must fit the age profile for a Pirates season ticket 

Briggo a true gentleman with time for everyone.

• Like 1

As above, good to see Briggo looking well.  His books BTW are very good read, the latest (the one he's signing) is a real adventure, almost 'Indiana Jones And The Speedway'.  Barry Briggs is defo a 'man who's done stuff with his life'.

Updated forum looking good too....

Edited by martinmauger
added info
  • Like 1

The new site looks good and modern. Now on to the new signings some interesting names put forward plus a couple of silly ones!

Come on Matt get on with it!

They said 8.30 approx but 8.45 is not very approx. Probably enjoying they profiteroles. 

Or more likely sitting around trying to work out how facebook live works!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

54 minutes ago, blupanther said:

The forum has been upgraded in readiness for the meltdown tonight on the two signings :D

I do find Poole fans attitude to cheating odd, it just doesn’t phase you lot one bit. 

If ever I want to feel especially good about myself, I’ll either do some charity work or read a Poole thread for a bit. 
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ouch said:

I do find Poole fans attitude to cheating odd, it just doesn’t phase you lot one bit. 

If ever I want to feel especially good about myself, I’ll either do some charity work or read a Poole thread for a bit. 

I'm not a Poole fan :o

• Like 1

Barry Briggs

One of the best riders I've seen as a 9 yr old and his best days behind him but he was a class act for the now defunct Hull Vikings in 1976 ,he was the ultimate professional and a true gent off the track . Great memories 

Edited by Tosh1218

Mateusz Szczepaniak (4.93) and Kacper Woryna (4.65) Great signings!

Woryna at reserve and Mateusz Szczepaniak at second string.

Mateusz Szczepaniak is top of the Polish league one averages ahead of Kenneth Bjerre, Andersen, Batchelor, Mickelsen, Tungate.  I don’t expect him to do as well as those but he is a very good gater and has improved considerably since he last rode over here. https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/i-liga/statystyki

Kacper is a real talent and the next generation of top Polish stars imo. Could well be challenging Josh G for third heat leader come the end of next season.

Less than ten points used on two very good riders. Pirates shaping up nicely.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1