British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

No need to tell me Gav. I saw it all 1st hand. But doesn't matter what you think of him but Ford rarely gets it so wrong 2 years running. 

I didnt think he got it badly wrong last year but for whatever reason certain riders like KK and Jack Holder didnt perform, add in Newmans injury and it didnt help.

Then they made awful signings to.

39 minutes ago, Gavan said:

that was my point.

i said Poole looked a good side on paper but there is no guarantee on these 2 Poles.

Yet some like Lisa feel it more important to come on here and have a pop at me over nothing at all

Cos you always seem to bring the thread down all the time. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Something wrong with your eyesight?

Please tell me which post of mine is the one that says Poole are rubbish please?

Ive said that Woryna is a very good signing but the other Pole is an ok signing. Not once have i said the team is rubbish.

All ive said is that you have 2 Poles who havent ridden here for a while and may need time to settle and come with risks attached because of that.

Ive also said that at this time last year all we had was post after post of how good Poole were going to be with KK , Klindt and Newman how poor other sides were like Swindon and that ended up being a complete reversal of fortunes.

The Poole team does look good, but so did last years and i would have thought some Poole fans would have learnt not be so big headed going into a new season

If you want to have a moan at me then at least get your facts straight

why don't you do one and go and concentrate on your beloved Ipswich

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Cos you always seem to bring the thread down all the time. 

Please tell me how? Ive said Pooles team looks good......ive said Woryna is a good signing ..........i said im not sure about the other Pole..........i said Poole fans got carried away this time last year.

If thats bringing the thread down then god knows what you mean!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

why don't you do one and go and concentrate on your beloved Ipswich

why dont you try having a debate?

ive commented on Ipswich loads...in fact i started the thread.

now run along as i havent slated the Poole team at all......yet you think its funny to try and wind me up over nothing.............trolling thats called

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Do me a favour. You haven't got any source. I've got more connection to Poole speedway than you because I've been there a lot to watch Swindon.

If you say so.

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

why dont you try having a debate?

ive commented on Ipswich loads...in fact i started the thread.

now run along as i havent slated the Poole team at all......yet you think its funny to try and wind me up over nothing.............trolling thats called

Ruining our thread again. Why don't you go outside and post Christmas cards through your neighbours door's

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Ruining our thread again. Why don't you go outside and post Christmas cards through your neighbours door's

he could do some whining at the same time, instead of doing it on the Poole thread

4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Right so ive come on the thread and made comments on the Poole team

1. Woryna is a good signing

2. Not sure on the other Pole

3. Always a danger Polish form doesnt translate over here

4. Some Poole fans were cocky this time last year

5. Pooles team LOOKS GOOD

If you have issues with any of those points try having a debate!!!

• Like 1

The only debates some of the poole fans have gavan , is mass debates at home in their bedrooms whilst looking at pictures of chris holder.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

There are certain Poole fans that see Gavan name and they go straight on the defensive instead of actually reading what he's posted. He's more positive about the Poole signings than some others!

• Like 7

The team so far looks good.

Nobody at this stage can say if it will perform. We know 4 riders the other 3 are guess work.

So much depends on how riders perform, injuries etc.

Don't say this often. But Gavan has done nothing wrong he has said some points about the riders which are very true.

It is a risk but if they come off then we will be up there for the league. 

I think we have a better team in the running than Wolves and Swindon(our number 6 reserve will be better) 

But last year we thought we had a good team and it didn't turn out so well. 

I feel the signing of Josh G though is massive. He understands all the UK tracks and provides great back up and i feel like he is where we will actually win rather than Woryna and Matt S. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

The only debates some of the poole fans have gavan , is mass debates at home in their bedrooms whilst looking at pictures of chris holder.

Hahah love it, it so is though its like a Holder fest!!

• Haha 1