British Speedway Forum

Get well soon Starman. Might well explain some of his recent posts

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

I wouldn't wish illness on anyone.

Starman may be annoying but I wish him well for a speedy recovery (so that he can see his Poole team getting thrashed out of sight next season ;);))

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for a full & speedy recovery for Starman.

Whatever people may think of his opinions/comments, he is an institution and long term contributor to the Forum plus a Master on the one line replies ;-)

Let's all hope he has as full a recovery as possible, so we can see him back on the Forum asap as well as his beloved Poole Pirates next season.

I thought Starman had gone a bit quiet on this forum recently, 

Sorry to hear of your ill health Starman, like the others, I wish you well for a speedy and complete recovery.

Get well soon, Starman

We may have our opinions about some of Starman's contributions to this forum but it is good to see that people rally round and offer support when one of us is in trouble.

I can only echo what others have said and hope that Starman makes a full recovery and that he is back fit and well supporting his beloved Pirates next year.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

Best wishes Starman.You either wind me up or put a smile on my face you will be missed while you are away.Speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery starman