Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Matt has indicated one further signing announcement before Christmas!!

As I understand things, CH was in every one of MF's team options, until he started 'insisting' that his brother also had to be part of the deal, to which MF wasn't having any and told him to 'go away' and see if Somerset were prepared to pay for the privilege?!

Further discussions have still taken place, but I think the final line-up is dependent on the Poles relaxing their 3-league ruling.  The last I heard the final 3 could be Holder, Sundstrom (or Hans) and Shanes. BUT that can always change and we could still have the 2 Poles at reserve (doubtful but a possibility)...............................;)

Best wishes for Noddy at Somerset.  Looks like the turbo years are well in the past but a good average to take to his new team

8 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Best wishes for Noddy at Somerset.  Looks like the turbo years are well in the past but a good average to take to his new team

Is that fact

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Is that fact

probably another rumour

10 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

If Chris is back, Hans or Lambert with Shane’s would fit around him!

10 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Wonder if Robert Lambert could end up at Poole ?

Matt just cleared out one youngster who thought he was too big for his boots. Do we need an instant replacement?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Matt just cleared out one youngster who thought he was too big for his boots. Do we need an instant replacement?

He has a Bro like that Steve lol:wink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

53 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Is that fact

No - I was responding to Skidder's post

58 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Tend to agree with you, but also think that he would improve his average with the right attitude.

2 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Tend to agree with you, but also think that he would improve his average with the right attitude.

If your referring to C.Folder then he may well up his av,but  he tried to get his Bro in on a deal.Matt said no,and rightly so.If Matt is still talking it means he is willing to take him just because he might up his ave.Buster might be stuck in his ways,but I think he showed that winning don't come before morals.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If your referring to C.Folder then he may well up his av,but  he tried to get his Bro in on a deal.Matt said no,and rightly so.If Matt is still talking it means he is willing to take him just because he might up his ave.Buster might be stuck in his ways,but I think he showed that winning don't come before morals.

I was referring to Robert Lambert.

2 minutes ago, proud panther said:

I was referring to Robert Lambert.

My bad :wub::wink:...Sorry.Will up his ave in 2018

Edited by Bald Bloke