Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I can only think 2 things on this:

Ford wanted Hans and Chris and circumstances means he gets neither

Or he has some other big name lined up.

Cant see who is available in Europe that would make Poole stronger than having Hans or Chris. Ford could be cutting his nose off to spite his face. After 2 poor seasons by Pooles standards he needs to deliver a team capable of challenging this season 

Antonio Lindback last rode here on a 7 point average and not in gp's next season

Piopp

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Didn't realise both Pawlicki's were in the gp's.

Piotr pawlicki not in gp next season 

55 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Didn't realise both Pawlicki's were in the gp's.

They are not. Przemysław won the GP challenge so is in the GP's next year, Piotr was a GP rider 2016 & 2017 but finished outside the top 8 in 2017 so will not be in the GP's next year.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Antonio Lindback last rode here on a 7 point average and not in gp's next season

Lindback will be on 9 the same as Pawlicki

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Thing is Gavan as a Poole fan I don't go on a Swindon thread! I only go on Somerset's to see what is happening with the Holder's!!!

You know DC2's team won't happen, he is definitely trolling, no wonder the thread is over 200 pages it is just ridiculous. You saying it is not going well at Poole is stirring, unless you know who else is signing of course.

Some advice try not to be so patronising when debating it makes you look like a t***.

I thought you could go on any thread you like it's a forum or are you saying we can only go on our own thread?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I can only think 2 things on this:

Ford wanted Hans and Chris and circumstances means he gets neither

Or he has some other big name lined up.

Cant see who is available in Europe that would make Poole stronger than having Hans or Chris. Ford could be cutting his nose off to spite his face. After 2 poor seasons by Pooles standards he needs to deliver a team capable of challenging this season 

Matt didn't want to use Hans as has another option that should be announced this week. With regards to Chris I can see him lining up for Poole in 2018. 

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

I thought you could go on any thread you like it's a forum or are you saying we can only go on our own thread?

Where have i said that? I just said that I don't tend to go on other teams threads unless it affects any potential Poole signings. 

You can go on every single clubs thread if you want, I don't get it but that's up to you. 

Sundstrom has been mentioned by several people. A bargain average and much improved. Would be a great signing. 

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sundstrom has been mentioned by several people. A bargain average and much improved. Would be a great signing. 

Always thought he was a bit flakey when he rode here before.

22 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Matt didn't want to use Hans as has another option that should be announced this week. With regards to Chris I can see him lining up for Poole in 2018. 

So this week's rider is not Holder then.

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The way things are panning out you will end up with more (w)ringers than a Chinese laundry :D

Just now, foreverblue said:

Why would Lindback be a 9 when he isn't in the gp's

Includes 2017 and 2018 GP riders i believe...

• Like 2