British Speedway Forum

I havent posted in quite a long time as life is pretty hectic, but i have just read through a shed load of pages on this thread to catch up - Seems everyone is freinds as usual! ;-)

Its a shame it looks like Hans wont be back - Nice guy and very experienced.

As for CH seems thats looking doubtful - I was chatting with a customer of mine who has helped him out over the years and he said he doubts he will be back at Poole - disapointing as he is on a bargin average for the amount of talent he has - Shame to see his personal issues look like they have got in the way over the past few years.

As for the first 4 signings they look pretty good - Poles tend to be a risk but like many i remember the year matt had Hans and Krystoff Cigeilski (SP) at reserve (from memory) and that panned out alright!

Nice to see Josh back - very nice lad and has a good racing head on his shoulders - Hopefully Matt can pull a "Big" name out the hat to take the pressure off Brady.

Andy

Edited by hampshire3321
  • Like 2

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, Arthur Fry said:

what the one going to Herbert avenue

Yes that one, it just struck me that the conversation about the bus had all the hallmarks of the BSF at times. And it was going that way.

4 hours ago, hampshire3321 said:

I havent posted in quite a long time as life is pretty hectic, but i have just read through a shed load of pages on this thread to catch up - Seems everyone is freinds as usual! ;-)

Its a shame it looks like Hans wont be back - Nice guy and very experienced.

As for CH seems thats looking doubtful - I was chatting with a customer of mine who has helped him out over the years and he said he doubts he will be back at Poole - disapointing as he is on a bargin average for the amount of talent he has - Shame to see his personal issues look like they have got in the way over the past few years.

As for the first 4 signings they look pretty good - Poles tend to be a risk but like many i remember the year matt had Hans and Krystoff Cigeilski (SP) at reserve (from memory) and that panned out alright!

Nice to see Josh back - very nice lad and has a good racing head on his shoulders - Hopefully Matt can pull a "Big" name out the hat to take the pressure off Brady.

Andy

Well neither Pole is anywhere near Cegielski in terms of talent but who is? Woryna will be a great signing i  believe and the other one should clean up at reserve so all good so far 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hrhbig said:

Yes that one, it just struck me that the conversation about the bus had all the hallmarks of the BSF at times. And it was going that way.

he would have been at home on here, anyone that knows the area can quite clearly see which way the bus was going, but he was having none of it

32 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Lol why is that no surprise! :)

Well I live in Poole and its the road towards the Purbecks for me. Pain in the arse road one big jam every day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Well neither Pole is anywhere near Cegielski in terms of talent but who is? Woryna will be a great signing i  believe and the other one should clean up at reserve so all good so far 

I think you might be surprised by Woryna FB, I reckon he will have a big season in 2018.

3 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

I think you might be surprised by Woryna FB, I reckon he will have a big season in 2018.

So do I, I did say he was a great signing.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

Either that or he'll be off down Herbert Avenue before the end of May.

57 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Either that or he'll be off down Herbert Avenue before the end of May.

I think the term is up Herbert Avenue!

Talks have stalled with Chris Holder again - and its not about finances!!

Edited by Skidder1