British Speedway Forum

Sure he will. And within 4 weeks out of a job with no berths elsewhere. Think his wages will be performance tied, so up to him to earn a wage and pick up sponsors.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WembleyLion said:

Are British promoters are conspiring to shaft Holder by any chance?

No. Poole want him in the team. Problem was he wanted to ride with his brother who had been kicked out. Matt wouldn’t back down.

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No. Poole want him in the team. Problem was he wanted to ride with his brother who had been kicked out. Matt wouldn’t back down.

Yes I know and I asked my original question because it looks like Matt could now get his own way!

20 minutes ago, WembleyLion said:

how do you work that out . he is doing a good job on his  own . matt wants him in the team but if he dont want to ride for us time to let him go ?

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

how do you work that out . he is doing a good job on is own . matt wants him in the team but if he dont want to ride for us time to let him go ?

I didn't work anything out but merely asked a question? There is a possible clue in Steve Shovlar's last post though!

I entirely agree with your sentiments though!

2 hours ago, ray c said:

If holder signs could be another kk !!!

I'm sure he wouldn't do what that idiot kk did, I'm sure he would be fine

8 minutes ago, WembleyLion said:

I didn't work anything out but merely asked a question? There is a possible clue in Steve Shovlar's last post though!

I entirely agree with your sentiments though!

ye i get what you say appolgies

Edited by ray c

not sure on averages but does holder and kilderman fit

Looks like Holder will be signed on the cheap.  Oh for those days when he was the most sorted after rider in the UK.  Now after his Kings Lynn side show the word is out there.

Edited by semion
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

doubtful kildermand average to high be a long night at the stadium if kildermand was there :D

2 hours ago, WembleyLion said:

MF has already said he is in discussions with Holder but they can't agree. Holder is the one who is shafting himself it seems.  

1 hour ago, Arthur Fry said:

Doesn't matter if they fit.  Kildemand is reassessed at 9 (or 8 depends when they decide) and Poole already have their 1 over 8 in Kurtz. 

44 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

MF has already said he is in discussions with Holder but they can't agree. Holder is the one who is shafting himself it seems.  

Doesn't matter if they fit.  Kildemand is reassessed at 9 (or 8 depends when they decide) and Poole already have their 1 over 8 in Kurtz. 

The exact wording of the regs coukd be important now as GP riders will only now be on 8

Is it one over 8 or is it on 8 and over.....