Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

No, nor am I. More rubbish in the public domain. :)

No wonder you like British speedway so much. It's fantastic at keeping well out of public domain. 

So, Option 1 - Holder, Andersen, Shanes

Option 2 - Andersen, Sundstrom, Shanes

Option 3 - Holder, Sundstrom, Shanes

Option 4 - Andersen, AN Other, AN Other

Option 5 - Perm any 3 that fit within 17.89??

Edited by Skidder1

50 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Prefer option 1 skidder, or if not any option that keeps Hans, He never let us down last year and is great as  captain too.

3 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

I partly agree. Don't think one rider has been announced in UK who is doing more than what the POL EXL rules allow. Unless he is not riding in EXL where he can ride where he likes. Such as Hans A.

Poole have 17.89 points left for the 3 riders. IF... Shanes is in that takes 2.95 leaving 14.94. You could even have both HA at 7.75 and Chris H at 7.16 = 14.91.

Well rumoured of course has been Linus Sundstrom on this Forum and he should be 7.22 LESS the 2% per season for not having ridden here since 2013, meaning 7.22 less 8% = 6.64 meaning they could sign any 2 from 3 from Holder/Andersen or Sundstrom. But Sundstrom cant be announced or signed unless the Poles relax the 3 League rule as he rides POL EXL plus both Swe leagues.

It could be mind games or it could still be the 3 League POL rule which will pee off Kings Lynn if they are planning to try and get NKI back if it isn't relaxed to allow 4 leagues. He already signed POL EXL/SWE and as it stands still can only do DK as his Nationality League.

Ive been told there is no 2% reduction per year.

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Interesting article in the Echo, Matt to hold 'final' talks with Hans before he signs for someone. 

Is there a chance Hans could be back or is he playing mind games with Chris?? :unsure:

So either speedway star are wrong (Hans to Leicester) or the Echo are.

My money is on a proper speedway magazine being right. :unsure:

• Like 1

Sounds to me like it's just spin in the latest Echo article. Poole might be in a bit of a pickle for team building. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

So either speedway star are wrong (Hans to Leicester) or the Echo are.

My money is on a proper speedway magazine being right. :unsure:

The echo have direct quotes from Matt, do the SS have direct quotes from Hans or Leicester then?? 

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

The echo have direct quotes from Matt, do the SS have direct quotes from Hans or Leicester then?? 

They must do i dont think sooner believe the leicester website and ned payne from the echo

In a pickle not really we have 2 riders left to sort out. 

Shanes is done and dusted. 

We need 2 riders and Im sure Matt has plenty of options and might be waiting for Poland more than anything else. 

9 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

Sounds to me like it's just spin in the latest Echo article. Poole might be in a bit of a pickle for team building. 

If there is no Hans or Chris then is looking a bit dodgy. Poole normally announced their team by now, so am not used to all this waiting around! 

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Where do you think SS get their info from???

The quote says " it appears further talks have taken place behind the scenes and Vaculik will not be hit with the proposed figure (9), which is WHY LEICESTER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SNAP UP HANS ANDERSEN " 

I'm sure SS know what they are talking about???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Where do you think SS get their info from???

The quote says " it appears further talks have taken place behind the scenes and Vaculik will not be hit with the proposed figure (9), which is WHY LEICESTER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SNAP UP HANS ANDERSEN " 

I'm sure SS know what they are talking about???

Hmmm, we will see. But they have to have permission from Poole to do that and according to Skidder they don't and he's not often that wrong. 

Leicester might be signing Hans but until Hans, Leicester or Poole announce it then who knows. 

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hmmm, we will see. But they have to have permission from Poole to do that and according to Skidder they don't and he's not often that wrong. 

Leicester might be signing Hans but until Hans, Leicester or Poole announce it then who knows. 

Time will tell, but I'd rather trust a speedway publication than a local rag every time. 

I asked before,  who actually owns Hans,  I thought he was a Frost asset? 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Quake. Lol