British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

NODDY BACK AT POOLE, SO MUCH FOR THE RUMOURS HAHAHA

dont shout not needed ;)

39 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

NODDY BACK AT POOLE, SO MUCH FOR THE RUMOURS HAHAHA

So much for Matt pulling one out of the bag!!  +:D

Welcome back Noddy on a super low average. He can easily stick one and a half on that.  Teams looking brilliant with one to go.

Love the twitter video clip. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Welcome back Noddy on a super low average. He can easily stick one and a half on that.  Teams looking brilliant with one to go.

Love the twitter video clip.  How do you link directly to a clip on twitter?

Bet they didn't get permission from Sky to use that footage haha. Glad to see Chris back. As if it was ever really in doubt. 

Not sure why people are saying that the majority of Poole fans wouldn't want him back, or even that Chris is past it. He hasn't been at his best but he's still capable of beating every single rider in the league so definitely worth taking a gamble on. Great signing. 

• Like 1

He will be welcome back by the majority of Pirate fans.  He just needs his head in the game and he will be fine.  As a talent only Doyle really heads him in the whole league. He should hopefully be number one in the first green sheets.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Teams looking brilliant with one to go.

One to go? Two Poles, three Aussies signed so far.  Who is the other one?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Col said:

One to go? Two Poles, three Aussies signed so far.  Who is the other one?

I am assuming, perhaps wrongly, that Shanes is returning.

I'l give it till end of May before hes gone. 

Signing s rider that doesn't want to be there. Can see another KK on the card. Surprised Ford has taken the risk. 

Nevertheless it' a GP rider in the league so well done for that 

• Like 3

1. If he feels he has to prove himself then it will be a great signing. If he feels he is doing Poole a favour and turns up like a rock star like he did at lynn then a rotten apple will ruin the bunch. He made me question my love for speedway last year and that was before you guys beat us in that meeting. I was looking at it thinking this guy is being paid a fortune for what. He was constantly out classed. Often riding with lewis rose you would question who was the senior. People kept saying he'd come good but it was never going to happen. Maybe going back to Poole on less money and it being left late too will give him the realisation that he's not all that great and he has to prove himself to himself. If so then maybe he will average over 8

10 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'l give it till end of May before hes gone. 

Signing s rider that doesn't want to be there. Can see another KK on the card. Surprised Ford has taken the risk. 

Nevertheless it' a GP rider in the league so well done for that 

Under 6 points at the first set of averages......??

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I am assuming, perhaps wrongly, that Shanes is returning.

If Shanes is resigned it leaves 7.39 for the final rider?

7 minutes ago, Col said:

If Shanes is resigned it leaves 7.39 for the final rider?

If Poland don't relax 3 team rule then James will not be there and I for one will be disappointed. As for Chris holder time will tell 

Hmmmm scraping the bottom of the barrel. Poole couldn’t find any 7.5 riders and have had to persuade someone who doesn’t want to ride for them to come back. It’ll be another season on their downward spiral. 

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Hmmmm scraping the bottom of the barrel. Poole couldn’t find any 7.5 riders and have had to persuade someone who doesn’t want to ride for them to come back. It’ll be another season on their downward spiral. 

You do chat a lot of excrement DC2. Chris is one of the most sought after riders in the league, as well you know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Lol! Poole team looks far superior to Swindons in every single department. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Roll on our trip to Blunsdon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2