British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, ray c said:

If Poland don't relax 3 team rule then James will not be there and I for one will be disappointed. As for Chris holder time will tell 

Shanes is riding in the Polish Ekstraliga?  

• Like 1

Welcome home Chris.

The usual trolling, bitterness about Chris and Poole, in general, is hilarious so keep it up, guys :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lol! Poole team looks far superior to Swindons in every single department. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Roll on our trip to Blunsdon.

Can’t see this Poole team lasting to the first Blunsdon fixture but whichever assorted ragbag you bring the Champions will be waiting, with 5 club asset Champions medal winners and two Australians who are focused and motivated! Happy days!

Last season.............

Poole will win the league at a canter, they have KK , a rider who only wants to ride for Poole and will be top of the averages, they also have the new turbo twins in Kurtz and Holder who will both be heat leaders by the end of the season, add into that they have Hans , a loyal club servant and solid number two. The other second string is Kyle Newman, another loyal Poole rider loves the club and this will be a big season for him. Then just look who is in reserve , Klindt , a number one at Leicester will be racking up big scores left right and centre and then the best young prospect in Shanes............as if a team like Swindon with Adam Ellis not deemed good enough by Poole, and riders like Bellego and the weak second heat leader in Nick Morris get anywhere near the mighty pirates...............hmm how did that go lol

This season..........

A rider with massive potential in Kurtz who is so far ahead of Nick Morris its laughable, then we now have Holder and we all know he will add at least 5 points on his starting average now he is back at Poole......Josh G will be solid, and then well these 2 Poles will add at least 3 or 4 points on to their average, how can anyone else compete!!!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lol! Poole team looks far superior to Swindons in every single department. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Roll on our trip to Blunsdon.

Delusional or trolling?

Kurtz v Morris.................Morris has shown himself to be the better rider in the UK but lets say equal

Holder v Batch..............Again nothing in it 2 riders on the downgrade

Josh v Musielek...........no contest Musielek every time

?  v Bellego............so we dont know who the Poole rider is yet but it will have to be someone pretty good to be better than Bellego did last year

Woryna v Ellis...................on Uk tracks you would have Ellis every time

Saucepan v Zach..................abroad saucepan, over here who knows but im prepared to vote saucepan

Shanes v Davey.................no contest Shanes every time

Cant see for the life of me how Poole are superior in every department......................bit like last season then lol

Edited by Gavan
spelling
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Col said:

Shanes is riding in the Polish Ekstraliga?  

No but Linus sundstrom is 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'l give it till end of May before hes gone. 

Signing s rider that doesn't want to be there. Can see another KK on the card. Surprised Ford has taken the risk. 

Nevertheless it' a GP rider in the league so well done for that 

I don't think he ever said he didn't want to ride for us it was just that he wanted Jack to ride for us too, i am sure that will probably happen next sesaon but Jack seems to be out of favour with Matt Ford at the moment for very good reasons, so Chris probably tried to get a deal with Somerset to ride with his brother which wasn't allowed to happen as he already had a team place with Poole.

1 hour ago, Col said:

If Shanes is resigned it leaves 7.39 for the final rider?

7.85 remaining for last rider if Shanes is back.

55 minutes ago, ray c said:

If Poland don't relax 3 team rule then James will not be there and I for one will be disappointed. 

11 minutes ago, ray c said:

No but Linus sundstrom is 

So what has it got to do with anyone called James? :) Guessing typo.  Sundstrom signed up in Danish league?

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

7.85 remaining for last rider if Shanes is back.

Which figure is incorrect?

Kurtz    8.08
Grajczonek    7.34
Holder    7.16
Szczepaniak    4.93
Woryna    4.65
Shanes    2.95

Poole and Holder...... a marriage made in heaven.   They sure deserve one another.  I hope they will both be very happy. :wink:

14 minutes ago, Col said:

So what has it got to do with anyone called James? :) Guessing typo.  Sundstrom signed up in Danish league?

Which figure is incorrect?

Kurtz    8.08
Grajczonek    7.34
Holder    7.16
Szczepaniak    4.93
Woryna    4.65
Shanes    2.95

Szczepaniak 4.54 ?

http://www.poolepirates.co/news/2017-12-11_polish-pair-named-for-pirates-platinum-season.html

Edited by contronatura

Seems a steal on 7.16.

I say well done Poole. :D