British Speedway Forum

15 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

What a load of bull.

Woryna is miles better than Ellis in any country. 

Wajtknecht will never be on the same level as Szczepaniak in any country.

Grajczonek rode at No.1 for Somerset whilst Musielak was a second string. Grajczonek puts in consistent showings around all tracks apart from Wolves but then again that isn't a proper race track anyway.

Kurtz is improving year on year whilst Morris is still riding in the Championship because no top flight club in Poland or Sweden want him.

Sundstrom will wipe the floor with Bellego. 

Davey will probably get sacked after 4 weeks so I doubt he will even have the chance to race against Shanes but if he does then Shanes will sail off into the sunset

C. Holder has and always will be better than Batchelor.

The only team who will get close to us so far is Leicester.

Woryna is no doubt better than Ellis but lets see when they race next season in the UK

Never said Zach was as good and voted for the risky Pole.................try reading the post

I will say Musielek will obtain a better average than Josh.

Kurtz has never so far managed to better than Morris in our top flight.....but again you fail to read my post 

Sundstrom isnt even signed yet.

Did Holder do better than Batchelor last season??

Some of you Poole fans are so far up your own backsides when assessing your own team so blinkered its unreal.......

Heard all this crowing last Jan-March about how wonderful the Poole team was and look what happened......would hate to see you all in that position again

Edited by Gavan
SPELLING
  • Like 1

Speedway isn't won on paper. Looking at each side on paper there isn't much between them all if I'm being honest, It'll all come down to how each team starts the season & gels together.

59 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Lol Gavan you talk some real tripe sometimes. You've been making these nonsense analyses for years and you're never right. I've never known somebody so bitter before... I mean it's really weird. If Swindon has the better team, then Swindon will win. But that's not enough for you. You get some sort of weird satisfaction from making sure that you've shoved your opinion down everybody's throat. It's not about the sport for you, it's just about being right.

My opinion is that Poole look like a top side..............is that not enough for you???

Talking about ramming opinions down peoples throats have a little look at what Shovlar posts before you criticise others.

Oh and ive been right loads of times thanks..................how did KK do last season? .........did poole win the league?? just a couple of things i got spot on lol

• Haha 1

Just now, hyabb17 said:

Speedway isn't won on paper. Looking at each side on paper there isn't much between them all if I'm being honest, It'll all come down to how each team starts the season & gels together.

correct nothing between them but listening to the 2 usual Poole suspects you would think Poole are miles better lol

17 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Grajczonek puts in consistent showings around all tracks apart from Wolves but then again that isn't a proper race track anyway.

Yet it has been voted best prepared track in the top tier of British Speedway more often than any other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope some of you backed Darcy Ward in the 1 35 Won at 14/1

3 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Hope some of you backed Darcy Ward in the 1 35 Won at 14/1

I went to place a bet on Darcy Ward last night and the website was down. Typical!

I think this is a big season for both the Holder Bros for various reasons.

I think both have a future at Poole but plenty riding on what happens this year.

Chris I think has his GP career at stake as I doubt he will get another Wild Card if he fluffs his lines again (although having an inside track to the top Monster guy in Europe in Parsons may have a bearing, but he cant assume he will be bailed out). Also I don't think Torun will tolerate another 2017 season from him and neither will Lejonen in SWE. Notwithstanding what Matt Ford may do if he heavily underperforms.

I am a big fan of Jack for his obvious potential and initially was upset he didn't sign. BUT I was not aware at the time of some of the antics and foul language allegedly thrown both Matt and the teams way during his petulant 2017 Prem debut year. I heard he had shown attitude but not to the degree mentioned various times on the forum since.

I think maybe a good idea he has a year away. Its also a big year for him as he seemingly will not ride Champ in 2018. He has big boots to fill if he is to keep a place in Torun. he needs to improve in order to prove to the Swedes (maybe Lejonen with Chris ??) that he is worth signing for either during 2018 or for 2019. He also needs to show a good chunk of humility and prove to the likes of Matt and the Speedway World that he is continuing to improve and prove his worth to Matt that he is worth resigning for Poole in 2019. In other words he also needs to grow up a bit in his mentality towards Promoters/Managers and fellow riders.

I think Matt has opened the door via some of his comments in the media that he may be back in the future, and for sure an improved rider via experience and mentally more mature, riding with an hopefully also improved Chris in 2018 would open the door for 2019 for both of them back at Poole immediately after the 2018 season ends.

Anyway that what I would like to see long term but of course its for both of them to prove it on the track and in their attitude this season.

1 hour ago, Buttons said:

How to endear yourself to Somerset supporters Jack Holder, he probably only signed because he thought Chris would be at Somerset.

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Well that's nice isn't it!!! Good luck Somerset Holder junior has spoken:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

He doesn't want to be anywhere other than Poole. He wants to be with is brother. If Jack signed for BV he would have gone to BV. 

He gets on very well with Middlo and lives in Ringwood its just the lack of Jack. 

Even Jack has said on twitter today that he should be at Poole with Chris. 

As other posters have already pointed out, Jack has said that Chris should be with him... not that Jack should be at Poole. More nonsense from PooleBolton as per usual.

Jack Holder is more than happy to be at Somerset it seems, which Chris wanted too and was all set to join Doyle as the top 2 in the side until Matt Ford put the brakes on that move.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Well that's nice isn't it!!! Good luck Somerset Holder junior has spoken:rolleyes:

Better edit this then.....

Good luck POOLE Holder Junior has WARNED  you,:wink:

Doesn't bother me if the Poole masif write of Swindon, everyone did last season, and since trophies ain't handed out in March we can wait till September to see whose crowing is justified, personally I think Leicester could prove the team to beat, hopefully staying clear of injuries.

33 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Woryna is no doubt better than Ellis but lets see when they race next season in the UK

Never said Zach was as good and voted for the risky Pole.................try reading the post

I will say Musielek will obtain a better average than Josh.

Kurtz has never so far managed to better than Morris in our top flight.....but again you fail to read my post 

Sundstrom isnt even signed yet.

Did Holder do better than Batchelor last season??

Some of you Poole fans are so far up your own backsides when assessing your own team so blinkered its unreal.......

Heard all this crowing last Jan-March about how wonderful the Poole team was and look what happened......would hate to see you all in that position again

Inc bonus points Holder averaged 8.00 and Batch 7.87 .......

Just now, blupanther said:

Inc bonus points Holder averaged 8.00 and Batch 7.87 .......

a whole 0.13....personally i would expect nothing between them on the average front....can see both suffering a few gremlins / bad rides early on freeing up some points 

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

a whole 0.13....personally i would expect nothing between them on the average front....can see both suffering a few gremlins / bad rides early on freeing up some points 

Holder won't drop his average - Fairly sure of that.

46 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

What a load of bull. Grajczonek puts in consistent showings around all tracks apart from Wolves but then again that isn't a proper race track anyway.

Wolves hosted the British final for years, wolves voted best prepared track year after year until the NSS was opened. 

SKY used to love covering Wolves home matches because the racing was so good. 

Like you say, a load of bull.