British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

In which case it could be down to around 7 taking discount into hand. Will ride as a second string if it goes through.

It won't but good luck trying.

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Don't you read any official news???

But wasn’t that lifted ? Someone told me a couple of days ago they saw him walking through Poole down towards the quay but I dismissed it as mistaken identity. Perhaps it was him after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

But wasn’t that lifted ? Someone told me a couple of days ago they saw him walking through Poole down towards the quay but I dismissed it as mistaken identity. Perhaps it was him after all.

Perhaps to throw himself in rather than go through with the transfer?:D

• Haha 1

If his average has changed that would be a disgrace as we disregarded him by being told he would have been 8 or 9, surely can't be allowed to happen

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lifted in your dreams I guess. :lol:

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Don't you read any official news???

I don't read every single article that comes up, no... So where was it confirmed?

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I am really struggling to believe all you gullible lot on here.

if it is Skidder winding us all up then he better get on here asap and retract it. He has been close to some inside info ahead of others in the past but on this one I cant tell if he is pulling our leg or it has some substance behind it.

Come on Skidder let us know if this is an early April Fools joke ;-)

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Matt Ford Fan said:

But don't rule out Piotr Pawlicki. :)

Maybe Matt did manage to get his average reduced in the end. 

What a lot of tosh!  Skidder's obviously having a slow day and trying to cheer himself up.  Surprise, surprise that Lord fisherman jumped in to keep it going :rolleyes:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

What a lot of tosh!  Skidder's obviously having a slow day and trying to cheer himself up.  Surprise, surprise that Lord fisherman jumped in to keep it going :rolleyes:

Don't think he is joking.

I did hear that Matt was trying to get his average down. That's why I put the original post up yesterday. Still expect Sundstrom and Shanes though.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

if it is Skidder winding us all up then he better get on here asap and retract it. He has been close to some inside info ahead of others in the past but on this one I cant tell if he is pulling our leg or it has some substance behind it.

Come on Skidder let us know if this is an early April Fools joke ;-)

He doesn't need to retract anything. We all know he gets some good info now and again but Matt Ford said himself in the paper he couldn't use him because of the rules so it is obviously  a wind up.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

He doesn't need to retract anything. We all know he gets some good info now and again but Matt Ford said himself in the paper he couldn't use him because of the rules so it is obviously  a wind up.

Rules change.

1 word.........Vaculik.

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Was he with Elvis at the time.