British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Aroundtheboards said:

Sorry ! Were you talking through the chair or that which you place on it ???!!! :D

A lot of fans took the pee out of the Somerset ones not just me! The Poole ones looks like a bit of effort went into it, which is a good sign as they don't tend to put too much into social media. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

As i have said Brady Kurtz should be dominating the Aussie champs.............being a number one over here means he shouldnt really be beaten at all against top flight second strings and second or third heat leaders.

I havent once said he isnt dominating , ive simply said he is doing what he should be doing.......

My post is that Brady Kurtz is doing what he should be doing he is beating inferior riders...but as usual finds a way to blow the races that matter.

Please tell me how and where i have trolled please.

I said Brady Kurtz should be dominating and he is.

Ive said he is blowing the big races and he is.

Ive said its easier for him as the 2 best Aussies, Doyle and Morris arent there.

None of that is trolling.

Oh and as for your abusive language ive reported you byeee

Makes a change from you being reported eh Gavan. Considering all the abusive language and name calling you have used in the past, you really don't have a leg to stand on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thing is, Pirates Bleeding Blue called Gavan out for slagging off Kurtz in the Aussie Championship. Gavan denies he did but it was clear he was having a dig at Kurtz. We all read it on here.

But he had to back track and deny he was slagging Kurtz off and ‘we all read it wrong’, after Kurtz has hardly dropped a point all championship. Gavan wasn’t slagging him off after all, even though it looked to everyone else that he was, and that being beaten by a second string etc should never happen, even though it happens in virtually every meeting with any top rider.

Pirate Bleeds Blue smack on the money.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thing is, Pirates Bleeding Blue called Gavan out for slagging off Kurtz in the Aussie Championship. Gavan denies he did but it was clear he was having a dig at Kurtz. We all read it on here.

But he had to back track and deny he was slagging Kurtz off and ‘we all read it wrong’, after Kurtz has hardly dropped a point all championship. Gavan wasn’t slagging him off after all, even though it looked to everyone else that he was, and that being beaten by a second string etc should never happen, even though it happens in virtually every meeting with any top rider.

Pirate Bleeds Blue smack on the money.

ah bless you had to jump in didnt you.

ok you obviously dont understand things so let me spell it out.

Brady Kurtz on all known form and averages is clearly the stand out rider in the Aussie champs. Yes or No?

Brady Kurtz is the only elite league number one riding in the Aussie champs. Yes or No

Brady Kurtz has dominated the Aussie champs. Yes or No

Brady Kurtz keeps falling at the final hurdle in all 3 rounds. Yes or No

Not once have i slagged Kurtz off as a rider!

He keeps making mistakes at crucial times...............a fact that has been backed up by real Poole fans. Ive said if he cuts those out he could be as good as Doyle or Morris this season coming........how is that slagging him off?

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Makes a change from you being reported eh Gavan. Considering all the abusive language and name calling you have used in the past, you really don't have a leg to stand on. 

find where ive used abusive language apart from numpty and moron please

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Both Poles are going to do very well.  You should catch up with some Polish meetings on Youtube. Plenty there to see their potential.  Think Woryna will be challenging for heat leader next season.

Are they as good as Kasprzak who averaged 4.5?

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

find where ive used abusive language apart from numpty and moron please

Pretty much any 'debate' if you can call it that you've had with Starman.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Easy to say that but I doubt anyone would have expected KK to be so pathetic.

KK is often pathetic. So yes if was highly predictable. 

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I see that Brady went through the card again in the latest round of the Aussie Championship. He really is a cut above the opposition in this event.

If he was a 'cut above' he would have scored maximums and won all 3 rounds and not had costly non finishes.  A rider that is level of  points with another rider isn't by any definition a 'cut above'.

3 hours ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

@Gavan I knew you'd report me. Not really fussed. You and others  (Matt Ford Fan, please stand up) make this forum a cesspit that is barely worth participating in. I occasionally read it rather be an active member because of your direct behaviour, and that of others. 

I stand by what I said. You're a troll and a t*sser. 

To quote a mutual acquaintance, do us a favour and go play in traffic. < That should be enough to get a slight ban I guess, but oh noes. woe is me.

In fairness if you insult the poster you deserve to be reported,  it's against the rules.

This thread is ok until gavan comes back on it then it goes into lets dig at every poole rider,you don't see any poole fans go on the Ipswich thread bleating on about how he's got beatan by him,he shudnt be beat by him hes a no1 and the other guy is a 2nd string blah blah blah why dont you focus ur attention on how ipswich are going to massive chumps again next season and win nothing again LMAO 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

yes like when i said KK would flop

or when i said Poole would lose to Rye House at home

or when i said it was wrong to sack Newman

or when i said Poole would make top 4 but not win the league

any more you need?

I just love how some Poole fans love their side while slagging off all the others.

That happened last season and was quite funny when it all blew up.

Pooles 1-7 looks good enough again for top 4...............but not title winners yet

You've got 6000 plus posts and you've only quoted 4 things so you've got a way to go!

10 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

I see your number one rider has been beaten yet again in Australia by a second string rider.

sorry who is top of the leader board?

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Please please please find me the post where i have slagged Kurtz off???

Ive said he has more potential than most riders

Ive said his form means he should dominate the Aussie champs

The only thing he needs to curb is the odd bad ride ....like he keeps doing in Aus and had a habit of doing last season, which many Poole fans have agreed with me on.

Ive also said on paper he is one of the weakest number ones in the league but he has the most potential.

If you take that as 'slagging off' then you are very easily bruised.

I dont wish to bring everyone down a peg or two..............just the 3 or 4 Poole fans on here .....the majority are fine

In that very post I quoted you in...

21 hours ago, Gavan said:

Looks like Shanes could be Belle Vue bound.

If i was him i would sign for Belle Vue, why wait and see what might happen and then be left without a place if Poole go a different route?

Shanes and Bewley at reserve would be a sight to behold at the NSS

Bewley,Shanes and Zach W all to make strides this year i believe Shanes could average 4.80 to 5 this year how he is not in the Poole team already is beyond me also is Sundstrom any better than Hans NO he is not.

18 hours ago, DunRobin said:

I reckon he's been eating too much ice cream & has got brain freeze. My monies' on Swindon to finish 1st or 2nd in the league. Injury permitting of course as that can be a big leveller in any season.

Would not mind a little wager Robin that the Robins are unbeaten at home they look mighty strong there and if Davey can chip in with 2 happy days Ellis is the key for me a big year for him.