British Speedway Forum

12 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

But earlier SS was on about N Morris not being as good as him.

IMO Morris isn’t as good as Kurtz. Kurtz has far more potential which will be revealed in the next few years.

Lets see what 2018 brings. But I would be suprised if Brady ends next season with a higher average than Morris. Interestingly Jason Crump in commentary today, when reading out a Morris tweet, said, “where are you, you should be here.”

if a three times World Champion thinks Morris should be taking part in the Aussie Championships, perhaps he should be listening?

Of course Tungate's move wouldn't be termed 'dirty' if it was a Poole rider making it at Wimborne Road on a Wednesday evening :D

32 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, you are a former poster! The pie-rats gives it away, can't remember the name though... Trackrat, was it??! 

Prat springs to mind. 

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Of course Tungate's move wouldn't be termed 'dirty' if it was a Poole rider making it at Wimborne Road on a Wednesday evening :D

I’d say it was a hard move, but then it was a championship final. I think it’s a bit harsh from those that are saying Brady bottled it. 

Brady didn't bottle it just seemed Tungate wanted it more

the usual Shovlar guff to make us all laugh though.

As I said even before the Aussie champs is that Kurtz messes up one or two rides every meeting and when the pressure is on he over rides if anything. It's not coincidence that it was all 4 finals he messed up in.

so a Belle Vue second string beats Pooles number 1.....oops! 

Kurtz as I said has huge potential if he can eradicate the mistakes...... he could yet be as good as Nick Morris time will tell 

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Kurtz as I said has huge potential if he can eradicate the mistakes...... he could yet be as good as Nick Morris time will tell 

Could yet be as good as Nick Morris? Nice try :rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

IMO Morris isn’t as good as Kurtz. Kurtz has far more potential which will be revealed in the next few years.

Lets see what 2018 brings. But I would be suprised if Brady ends next season with a higher average than Morris. Interestingly Jason Crump in commentary today, when reading out a Morris tweet, said, “where are you, you should be here.”

if a three times World Champion thinks Morris should be taking part in the Aussie Championships, perhaps he should be listening?

It is possible Nick has his own schedule and knows he can beat Brady, still we shall see during 2018 and later.  

Edited by A ORLOV

21 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Brady didn't bottle it just seemed Tungate wanted it more

the usual Shovlar guff to make us all laugh though.

As I said even before the Aussie champs is that Kurtz messes up one or two rides every meeting and when the pressure is on he over rides if anything. It's not coincidence that it was all 4 finals he messed up in.

so a Belle Vue second string beats Pooles number 1.....oops! 

I remember a certain Mr Ward starting his career in a similar fashion and look how he turned out 5 years later into his career before it was sadly cut short. Brady will get there just needs time, he won't do a Darcy but won't be far off. At least another Poole asset won the meeting ;) well done Jack.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

He is for Poole this season and some on here think he will beat Nick Morris, very unlikely. 

I was referring to Hans A ORLOV in a separate post implying that he is on a decline. :wink:

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

I was referring to Hans A ORLOV in a separate post implying that he is on a decline. :wink:

Yes I know I was just commenting on Nick being better than Brady, not replying to your post

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I remember a certain Mr Ward starting his career in a similar fashion and look how he turned out 5 years later into his career before it was sadly cut short. Brady will get there just needs time, he won't do a Darcy but won't be far off. At least another Poole asset won the meeting ;) well done Jack.

Or a certain Jason Doyle who rarely went through a meeting without putting it into the fence! Where is he now?...

40 minutes ago, Jason.C said:

Prat springs to mind. 

oh how wrong you are pmsl mind you all pie-rats are deluded every year won the league without a wheel turned pmsl stick to sailing boats pmsl PRAT !!

Just now, geoff58 said:

oh how wrong you are pmsl mind you all pie-rats are deluded every year won the league without a wheel turned pmsl stick to sailing boats pmsl PRAT !!

No idea what any of that means.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You have gone through several pairs of pants there. Your missus will be wondering what that other rancid smell is. 

only smell is the bull rubbish rubbish coming from you :lol:

Edited by geoff58
missed a word