British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

only smell is the bull rubbish rubbish rubbish coming from you :lol:

18 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Yes I know I was just commenting on Nick being better than Brady, not replying to your post

Which in the UK he is,  well ahead.

13 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

oh how wrong you are pmsl mind you all pie-rats are deluded every year won the league without a wheel turned pmsl stick to sailing boats pmsl PRAT !!

I like this character of yours better DropaCog/FredFlange/Wibble/FledFlange. Still got the same issue with repeating the same phrases every other post, but this less intelligent, abusive alter-ego is a refreshing change. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

only smell is the bull rubbish rubbish coming from you :lol:

Why make another account u weirdo are you a loony tune??

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

so a Belle Vue second string beats Pooles number 1.....oops! 

.....and a Wolverhampton heat leader (and reigning Australian champion) and a Belle Vue heat leader....but they don’t ride for Poole so they don’t get criticised do they!!!!!

Edited by scottyfan
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

.....and a Wolverhampton heat leader (and reigning Australian champion) and a Belle Vue heat leader....but they don’t ride for Poole so they don’t get criticised do they!!!!!

Gavan is only obsessed by Poole riders. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BurntFaceMan said:

No idea what any of that means.

Manc talk. 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Which in the UK he is,  well ahead.

He might be ahead, but he's not way ahead. Let's not forget this time last year Swindon fans didn't even want Nick Morris in the Swindon side!!

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He might be ahead, but he's not way ahead. Let's not forget this time last year Swindon fans didn't even want Nick Morris in the Swindon side!!

I should imagine every Polish Extraleague club has looked at Morris. No takers. It’s the Championship. Kurtz rides Extraleague in 2018. Is Morris even riding Polish league 1?

I have nothing against Morris but I doubt he will go any further than the level he is at right now. Perhaps a Schlein level, not quite a Davey Watt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agrotron said:

Why make another account u weirdo are you a loony tune??

you are the weirdo/loony and i haven't clearly off your head ffs deluded idiot :rolleyes:

Just now, geoff58 said:

you are the weirdo/loony and i haven't clearly off your head ffs deluded idiot :rolleyes:

English you flake?

wtf do you all speak down there ??? try coming past bristol at least ffs 

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

In the UK well ahead,  if isn't even an argument. 

Until Kurtz adds a point to his starting average then he might start to close that cavern.