British Speedway Forum

47 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

https://speedwayekstraliga.pl/spolka-ekstraliga/regulaminy/

This is a link to the Polish Extraleague Riders 2018 Professional Speedway Contract, duly translated by Google.

Although open to misunderstanding, to me Clause 7.4 makes provision for a rider to race in a 4th league!!!?

21 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

There is a space in the rider contract to add a 4th league, so that's very promising!

Not sure if this is to cover Polish riders that are squad members to ride for a sister club in a lower division. If that is the case It may also cover Linus riding in two leagues in Sweden under the same federation but not sure. 

Would have thought Linus would be better dropping the second league in Sweden to secure the three better options 

and at the end of the day the only loser could be james and that would be a disgrace

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ray c said:

and at the end of the day the only loser could be james and that would be a disgrace

That's why Belle Vue should sign him right away , how can Shanes get  properly organised to be honest he has been treated very poorly   Belle Vue would suit him down to the ground.

Edited by Sidney the robin

8 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

That's why Belle Vue should sign him right away , how can Shanes get  properly organised to be honest he has been treated very poorly   Belle Vue would suit him down to the ground.

Why are you trying to palm him off on Belle Vue?  If you're so bothered about him, why not take him to Swindon, which would suit him better geographically?

I would love to have Shanes at Belle Vue ... any day.

Him and Dan Bewley would a great reserve pairing - imo.

12 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Why are you trying to palm him off on Belle Vue?  If you're so bothered about him, why not take him to Swindon, which would suit him better geographically?

If nobody snaps him up, then there's a pretty good chance they will once the new averages come out, if they can fit him in.

20 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

How on earth has he been treated really poorly? We don't just sign people at random.

3 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

How on earth has he been treated really poorly? We don't just sign people at random.

Most exciting rider at poole last season should have been the first name in the 1- 7 

Just now, ray c said:

Most exciting rider at poole last season should have been the first name in the 1- 7 

No he shouldn't. It doesn't matter if he was exciting. Putting together a team that will win is first priority.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

No he shouldn't. It doesn't matter if he was exciting. Putting together a team that will win is first priority.

My opinion your opinion

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

God i wish Swindon could sign him  I bet 95 per cent of Belle Vue fans would to have you been on the Brandy ???

36 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

You  me old mucker   you don't know your arse from your elbow.!!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Winning is not a priority entertainment comes first if you have not got a crowd  then you haven't got a club end of.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Winning is not a priority entertainment comes first if you have not got a crowd  then you haven't got a club end of.

It isn't very entertaining being beaten every week!   Crowds tend to dwindle when your not winning. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

God i wish Swindon could sign him  I bet 95 per cent of Belle Vue fans would to have you been on the Brandy ???

That sentence makes no sense.   I presume you're trying to say you've been drinking?