British Speedway Forum

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

You were taking the piss big time and you know it be real be truthful.

If you are going refer to someone by name you should at least spell his name correctly. 

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

God that last sentence was so predictable,  have a look back at  some of Gollob's  moves unbelievable he did stuff that Richardsson could  only dream of doing.

Rickardsson  was better in my opinion, i loved watching Gollob too especially at his home track.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

If you are going refer to someone by name you should at least spell his name correctly. 

Sorry about that kind sir  is it a hanging crime ???? are you that superior i think not.I have always thought you were a decent chap na i was totally wrong a complete asshole is more near to the mark.

12 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

God that last sentence was so predictable,  have a look back at  some of Gollob's  moves unbelievable he did stuff that Rickrdsson could  only dream of doing.

Yet Rickardsson has six world titles, Gollob has one !!!! Sure Rickardsson has many sleepless nights thinking of that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Sorry about that kind sir  is it a hanging crime ???? are you that superior i think not.I have always thought you were a decent chap na i was totally wrong a complete asshole is more near to the mark.

No i am not superior at all but just because i think you should spell a riders name correctly so it is not confused with another rider who sadly is no longer with us doesn't mean you should lower yourself to calling me names.

Funny reading what Poole forumites think about the greats. 

Its like sitting in on the winos at the bus station talk about the best grape. 

Bless. 

• Like 1

It's an age thing.For me Neilsen and Rickardsson where the men.I watched M.Lee from 14 and if you look up his ave's you'll see how good he was at a young age before he went off the rails.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

It's an age thing.For me Neilsen and Rickardsson where the men.I watched M.Lee from 14 and if you look up his ave's you'll see how good he was at a young age before he went off the rails.

I've watched videos of Kenny Carter and Penhall loved to have seen them too, must have been an amazing time for speedway.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

At least you could spell his name right even if you are not a big fan of his!

Strangely enough, before Tony came to Britain his name was always spelt Richardsson in the foreign results section of the Speedway Star; So Sidney may have something there!

For me, Rickardsson will always be the guv'nor. 6 wins from 9 gp's including 4 in a row, in 2005 was phenomenal.

• Like 2

So now we've established Poole are going to win the league at a canter... I'm wondered whether people think Brady Kurtz is better than Nick Morris? 

;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

So now we've established Poole are going to win the league at a canter... I'm wondered whether people think Brady Kurtz is better than Nick Morris?

;)

that's guaranteed Gavan on here in the morning

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

;)

Even Gavan will agree that Brady is the better rider.

7 hours ago, Terry said:

Strangely enough, before Tony came to Britain his name was always spelt Richardsson in the foreign results section of the Speedway Star; So Sidney may have something there!

For me, Rickardsson will always be the guv'nor. 6 wins from 9 gp's including 4 in a row, in 2005 was phenomenal.

7 hours ago, Najjer said:

;)

I did make a mistake Terry but you are so right, in certain programmes his name was spelt without the k in it.