British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Because before every season Poole is always the best 1-7 and everyone else looks poor.

Then before every single match he will put up a preview classing Poole as the underdogs.then if Poole win it will be against the odds

Happens every season and the vast majority on here just laugh at it really

Every season speedway star and it's experts install Poole as favourite's , and rightly so, there always there or there abouts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

Every season speedway star and it's experts install Poole as favourite's , and rightly so, there always there or there abouts

Dont disagree

But if your first match is say at home to Rye House................shovlar will say your underdogs trust me

7 hours ago, Gavan said:

All the Poole fans saying the rule has been dropped.

So why no announcement of Sundstrom and Shanes then???

The riders themselves havent said they have signed either.

Last minute issues??

Oh here we go, Gavan trying to create drama when there isn't any. Ned Payne has already said he expects to be able to put something in the Echo this week. Never gonna be on a Monday with all the football coverage.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Dont disagree

But if your first match is say at home to Rye House................shovlar will say your underdogs trust me

Do try to keep up Gav - Poole's first team meeting is v Somerset on Good Friday!!  You know -  the team with the current World Champion and as you've already said the Poole 2018 team is not as good as 2017, I guess Poole will start as underdogs against the Rebels?!:D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BurntFaceMan said:

The local news was reporting that the rule had been lifted?

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

It’s done. Not quite sure what everyone is getting bothered about. 

It it was reported on Sportowefakty by a reporter that it had been relaxed however this hasn't been confirmed and may well have been a mistake in translation and should have been that the argument was X and not that it has been resolved.

As Iversen or Sundstrom have still not been announced by Kings Lynn or Poole respectively or a press release from the BSPA it is still not officially known if an agreement has been reached.

I would say that it would surprise me that Poland would agree to a deal that saw riders taking on more leagues just so they can have first call on a few Thursday's in case it rains during the play offs especially with the money now on offer through TV deals.

N Sport have stated at least 42 matches will be shown live this season and there is only 62 all season and in 2019 ALL meetings will be filmed live in the Exstraliga and that's on top of over forty meetings on other channels shown live from Division One and Two. 

When Sundstrom signs for Poole we will know it's either sorted or he has dropped his Thursday meetings in Sweden

7 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

It it was reported on Sportowefakty by a reporter that it had been relaxed however this hasn't been confirmed and may well have been a mistake in translation and should have been that the argument was X and not that it has been resolved.

As Iversen or Sundstrom have still not been announced by Kings Lynn or Poole respectively or a press release from the BSPA it is still not officially known if an agreement has been reached.

I would say that it would surprise me that Poland would agree to a deal that saw riders taking on more leagues just so they can have first call on a few Thursday's in case it rains during the play offs especially with the money now on offer through TV deals.

N Sport have stated at least 42 matches will be shown live this season and there is only 62 all season and in 2019 ALL meetings will be filmed live in the Exstraliga and that's on top of over forty meetings on other channels shown live from Division One and Two. 

When Sundstrom signs for Poole we will know it's either sorted or he has dropped his Thursday meetings in Sweden

He is on the Poole website. Pretty much a confirmation. 

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

It’s done. Not quite sure what everyone is getting bothered about. 

Care to post the confirmation link?

35 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

http://www.poolepirates.co/

1. Click team 

2. Read Linus Sundstrom

3. Click and read about him. 

So where is the statement saying he is signed ?

yes they have him in their plans for this season, but the last official statement says that they are waiting and even this link you left says AWAITING DEBUT but at moment NOTHING official has been posted here or in Poland

39 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

http://www.poolepirates.co/

1. Click team 

2. Read Linus Sundstrom

3. Click and read about him. 

The polish ruling confirmation.  That's the only one that's important. Got that one?

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

If a team looks good on paper it has a reasonable chance of looking good on the track.

And boy, did we love the look of Poole on the track last season! :)

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

And boy, did we love the look of Poole on the track last season! :)

Quite possibly we will love the look of Swindon on the track next season!

20 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Brilliant team what's not to like?

No better than at least 4 others I've watched both your poles at Cov for a season Woryna will improve I'm sure but not to the heady highs of 7 +averages being quoted the other one we sacked after poor performances 

1 minute ago, Booey boy said:

No better than at least 4 others I've watched both your poles at Cov for a season Woryna will improve I'm sure but not to the heady highs of 7 +averages being quoted the other one we sacked after poor performances 

Both have improved massively since those days, Woryna will be at least a 7 by the end of the season in my opinion.

• Like 1